Play YouTube video button

good company
Software Developer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 14, 2019
Nice company
Good work culture
Learned a lot as a software developer
Great management
People are helping
Had fun working with Accenture
Glad with the Experience.
Normal WorkPlace
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduNovember 12, 2019
Not a much of fabulous environment . A very normal company to work on.
It depends on what project you get into.It only provides average salary to people
Amazing expirience
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune , indiaNovember 11, 2019
First company i ever worked with . Great work culture and good expirience. The management was great . Learned so much from my peers and seniours . Amazing team with whom i worked with. Work and fun both balanced
A great place to make a career
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 11, 2019
a typical day at was generally pleasant
learned professionalism
management was pretty organised
workspace culture is collaborative
the most enjoyable part of the job was work life balance
Great Company
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  MumbaiNovember 9, 2019
Enjoyed my time with Accenture. Management is great. They have good salary compensations and benefits, Proper work-life balance and great perks. My manager was very supportive of my ideas and helped me achieve some of them despite daily work.
Good place to work if you could land a good project.
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 8, 2019
Accenture was my first job. Fresher training was really good. Getting a Project took a lot of time. But got good exposure during project and was able to pick up Various skills.
Great Company
SAP Basis Administrator -Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  IndiaNovember 8, 2019
Pros

It's a multiracial company that puts you in contact with many people from different part of the world.

Cons

Long working hours and less pay for the amount of work you do.
Accenture is a good company if they throw you at a good project. Otherwise it will be a nightmare for you.
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 8, 2019
Accenture is undoubtedly the best mnc out there. The problem is they dont care about your skills, what skills you possess and what are your preferences of getting a project. At the time of my training I gave my night and day to learn the technology that I had been assigned to but after our training they put me in a different kind of project with zero learning opportunity. If you dont like the project and want a release then they will forcefully make you stay there.
Good place for freshers!
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 6, 2019
Accenture being my first company taught me a lot.
Lots of options for overall self-development as plenty of opportunities for certifications and training.
Projects are better than the other service based companies.
Management does not care much about the Freshers and treat them like dirt.
productive work and fun place
Associate Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 3, 2019
Flexibility pay work life balance etc

Good work culture for employees

High work volumes which can at times impact work life balance

long working hours at sometimes
Not Recommended for freshers!
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 31, 2019
I got the job through campus. They provided good training in Advanced Java for 2 months.If you are a fresher then your profile totally depends on your luck. If you get into a project then you will not get the roll of easily. Try to join Accenture once you have experience of 2-3 years. Good onsite opportunities for experienced people.
Management doesn't care much as other MNC
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 30, 2019
Workplace is good but management is so good,you can see different culture due to many persons comes from different locations, ofcourse it's impresseble .
Productive and fun workspace, with lot of scope to grow, both as an IT Professional and also as a person.
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 25, 2019
My office commenced at 8:30 AM and went on till 5:00 PM. I was assigned the role of Java Developer in my team where I had to add, review and maintain multiple functionalities of our application. I learnt a lot of technical things from my seniors, who were ver helpful and forthcoming and also management skills from my team leads and managers. The workplace culture is the best part, I got to enjoy a lot while working and developed a taste for challenges as well.
Pros
Free Lunches, like literally. Pool Championships and Good Management.
Cons
Work Load.
Conductive environment to learn and grow
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 23, 2019
Management invest list of time in learning sessions in new tools and technology
Have ample opportunities to showcase your skills
Freedom to explore and analyse
Productive Workplace
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 19, 2019
Accenture is great place to learn and grow with a culture that always strives for excellence. On top of that, the organization provided superb work-life. balance
Excellent work-life balance and diverse culture
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 18, 2019
I had worked at Accenture's Mumbai & Bangalore office for almost two years

Pros

- Excellent work-life balance, work culture is perfect,
- Brand value
- Great opportunity to learn new things
- Better infrastructure

Cons

- Hike % is very less
Productive , fun workplace and talents are always accepted
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Perungalathur, Chennai, Tamil NaduOctober 14, 2019
A good workplace to learn, having fun activities, giving opportunity to talented people. It was totally a good work place. And a good environment to work.
Good company
Associate Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 14, 2019
Good company with great learning experience and good work culture for fresher encouraging in learning new technologies.
Friendly co working environment with many cultural events as well.
A great place for a fresher!
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 12, 2019
Life is easier at Accenture because it helps to maintain a Work life balance. Moreover it provides space for freshers to learn new technologies. In my opinion it is one among the best service based firm. Career Growth at Accenture is pretty slow, but attainable when you stuff yourself with new emerging trends. Accenture never encourages seniority politics which is a great asset for a budding software engineer.
Na
Associate Software engineer (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 6, 2019
No Hikes. No equality during a promotion. Less pay and may ask you to work for a longer time with minimum pay. Understaffed. Idiotic dressing rules .

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.

56,207