Play YouTube video button

Accenture Employee Reviews for Application Analyst

Found 392 reviews matching the search See all 17,840 reviews
Good Company and People
Application Development Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 17, 2019
Accenture is a good company and people are really awesome. Only negative point is they pay little less than market value. I would recommend to know the project and leadership before joining a project there.
Productive and an excellent place to learn skills
Application Development Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 14, 2019
Accenture has an amazing work culture, along with the most important factor i.e. job security. A typical day for me was engrossed in coding and software development and also after experience was into Knowledge transfer sessions.
Work life balance good but not productive
APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT ANALYST (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, Haryana, IndiaNovember 12, 2019
The work life balance is good to maintain as employees are given the opportunity for work form home. But the quality of work is average and the Management in Gurgaon office is focus more on office politics rather than productivity. But I have heard Mumbai and Bangalore office are much better interms of work quality.
Working At Accenture
Application Development Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 11, 2019
My experience with Accenture has not been very good. I have been working here for over a year but still have not worked on any project which is in alignment with my skill set. It is not any different from any other service based company.

Transparency is very less, how you get the project, how your profile is shared with the project, what you are going to do in the project.

Appraisal process is very slow, you need to wait at least 2 months before getting the appraisal letter.
Application Development Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 11, 2019
Workload is balanced
Gain lots of experience
Management is good
Workplace culture is great
Salary hike is good
Lots of projects are there is this company
Great place to work with more Pros and little cons
Application Development Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 9, 2019
Great place to work with more Pros and little cons. The total work culture totally depends on the location and project you work on. If you are into good project you will experience great benefits.
Will work if I get a chance in future
Application Development Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaNovember 8, 2019
- very professional and organized
- great learning exposure
- good work life balance
- managers and other team members were accommodating
- women friendly
A good company
Application Development Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 8, 2019
One of the best experiences at Accenture. You get to learn a lot as a fresher but only if your in the good books of your manager will u advancement in life else maybe it’s better off to-shift another company within a couple of years
Great time
Application Development Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pune, IndiaNovember 7, 2019
Accenture is a very people friendly company. It has a very comfortable work life balance protocol. I enjoyed my time their working as a Developer. It was a tremendous way to start my career.
Nice place to work
Application Development Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraNovember 3, 2019
Accenture provides good learning oppurtunity to work. Has Nice work culture. You can pursue your passion along with working in accenture.Work life Balance.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Application Development Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 2, 2019
I have been fortunate to work at Accenture. Green Field Training was excellent and it gave me a solid platform to start my career in Information Technology Industry.Also i was mentored in Software Testing in my project.I was given a chance to learn various software tools like Eclipse,JIRA,HP ALM etc and also working with my peers helped me develop management skills.The hardest part of the job was reaching target when deadlines were shortly approaching.Also, the most enjoyable part was working with like minded colleagues.
Average workplace to work
Application Development Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaNovember 2, 2019
Depends on your project and managers.how you progress in career can't take. aggressively looking for a change in job. growth is less as compared to other projects.
Application Development Analyst (Former Employee) –  Mumbai,IndiaOctober 25, 2019
It was a regular routine at work where we get to interact with the clients on-site on a daily basis. Sometimes, it's hard converting the priority tickets. Overall, It was fun and a great learning experience at the same time. Great team mates and great culture.
Productive and Fun Workplace
Application Development Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  NoidaOctober 25, 2019
You get to learn and work on new Technologies.
Work- life balance is good. You can reach home on time.
Management listens to you and takes actions, if required.
Company
Application Development Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 20, 2019
The Company is good and employer Friendly. The Management is easy people to get with and most people in Accenture are helpful.
It maintains high performance delivered.
very good
Application Development Analyst (Current Employee) –  indiaOctober 19, 2019
hike depends on performance and projects.
job security is high.
big brand value.
cabs are provided for both sides
work culture is good with other employees
One of the best MNC to work for.
Application Development Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaOctober 17, 2019
I have been a part of Accenture community since 2014 until I parted ways to improve my business skills. Accenture is one of the best multi-national corporation to work in. Upon learning the necessary skills I plan to go back and apply my learning in this excellent and well-established organization.
Application Development Analyst (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 17, 2019
Accenture is the one of the best service based company where employees or specially I will get a feeling of working in in MNCs. Being a fresher or experience you need to be dedicated towards your work and towards your learning so, as far as Accenture is more concerned, this company provides to their employees great opportunities to enhance their skill
Good
Application Development Analyst (Former Employee) –  DelhiOctober 14, 2019
A typical day at work consist of analyzing and automate process for clients. I have gained expertise on multiple platforms. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning new things everyday by implementing change.
Application development analyst (Former Employee) –  IndiaOctober 14, 2019
I joined Accenture on 7 October 2015, as a fresher. I was initially given insights into various industry-based technologies and tools.
I was specifically trained in Salesforce.com configuration and customizations and post that I was drafted into a project.
I learnt a lot during my stay in projects such as implementation, communication with business and take ownership of tasks assigned, thus making a responsible employee.
Pros
Flexible to work
Cons
Low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.

56,207