Play YouTube video button

Accenture Employee Reviews for Accounting Clerk

Found 68 reviews matching the search See all 18,119 reviews
I joined as a fresher
Accounting associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaNovember 25, 2019
I joined as a fresher at Accenture. I learnt so many things when i worked there. I started my career with invoice processing after few months invoice audit i did.
Excellent opportunity
General accounting Ops Associate form (Current Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraNovember 12, 2019
Good culture.
Excellent opportunity.
Management is too good.
Work culture is also excellent
Employee participation is there to create unique
Hr and other supervisor are always there to help.
Transportation team doing excellent job
Over good experience with both the companies
General accounting opps associate (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 18, 2019
Thanks for giving opportunity to giving work with both companies. Nice environment, good culture, atmosphere,nice subordinates.
Current organisation is one of the best BPO organisations across the world.
good to work
Accounting Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 13, 2019
Accenture is overall a good company to work with" The policies of the company complements to employee satisfaction and offers an excellent work life balance. Average tenure of any employee in this organization is more than 5 yrs, which translates the zone of comfort Accenture offers to their employees
Productive / Fun Work Place, Wonderful Work Culture
General Accounting Ops Associate (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 7, 2019
Fun Work Place.
The work ethics is just wonderful.
Accenture is all about its people. Accenture always take care of their employees.
The Managers will personally connect with you whenever required.
The Performance Achievement is one among the best thing introduced by this organization.
Ideal working place
Accounting Ops Analyst (Current Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaSeptember 21, 2019
I found Accenture as a ideal working place. I would suggest the fresher to start with a brand and have a bright future in corporate. I have worked for three years in Accenture and each and every moments of my life was wonderful.
A company best for freshers
General accounting sr. Associate (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 9, 2019
I started working here as a fresher and had a good experience. But my management was judgemental beyond the work life and alot interference in personal life of a colleague. Didn't find a good work environment and harrassment by mental pressure.
Was Productive but not fun at workplacxe
Investment Accounting Ops Associate (Current Employee) –  Mudbal, KarnatakaSeptember 3, 2019
Was not that good experience at job. Workplace was good but not upto the mark. Work Culture and management was not that good, need to improve lot of things
Good
Accounting Processing Analyst-BPO Industry (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 30, 2019
Good to work will have job security and beat benefit for woman Force
Good environment
Good management
Good HR policy
Salary is less when compared with marked
Accenture is a good workplace
General Accounting Ops Associate (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaAugust 21, 2019
Accenture is a good company and it has good environment and good facilities for employees but there is no free food. I was happy to work in Accenture.
Work Culture
General Accounting ops associate (Current Employee) –  Vikhroli, Mumbai, MaharashtraAugust 4, 2019
In Accenture one thing is best. Everyone is relates to work Culture. Work is calucate is production hour which is calculated by technical not the any boss or people can judgement.
I am being Accenture from last 5 years experience. I have lot of work assigned sometimes I miss to calculate that work but the technical team or Accenture work Culture never forget.
Its a great place of learning and work
General Accounting Ops Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Gurugram, HaryanaJune 22, 2019
The company with a perfect management approach. Nice involvement of HR manager to resolve internal dispute. I have enjoyed working in company and learn a lot.
Pros
Training and learning
Cons
Salary
Till now the review was really good
General Accounting Ops Associate (Current Employee) –  Gurugram, HaryanaMay 10, 2019
Accenture is a good company to work with, I have been follwing up for this company since last 1 year and finally I got the opportunity to work with them. I have learned a lot from this company. People, time and anger management were three most important things that I have learnt till now.
Pros
Good work culture
Cons
Transportation
Financial Accounting Ops Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaApril 7, 2019
Good Company for building Carrier.
Good carrier growth, But again depends on projects profit. IF project is going on profit then all will be fine orelse everything will go on reverse order.
Pros
Good Carrier growth, Free Cab Facility
Cons
Long Working Hours, No OT, No Shift Allowance
secure job
General Accounting Ops. Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaFebruary 1, 2019
1. Job security.
2. Good work culture.
3. Lots of new scope.
4. Long hours.
5. Minimum life balance.
6. Minimum annual growth.
7. Lots of people who are interested in working with full fun.
Pros
Minimum salary hike
Good company
General Accounting Ops Analyst (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaJanuary 28, 2019
Accenture is a good company to work. It gives good salary and other benefits to employees.
Work culture is also good which I haven't seen in my previous companies.

Company has so many policies for women employees.
Productive and fun working with
Accounting Transaction Processing Associate (Former Employee) –  Kormangala, KarnatakaOctober 17, 2018
Good company to start your career. High performance delivered but less salary paid. As per my experience management is worst. But the facility given by the company is good. Overall its good company to work with.
Productivity and fun at work
General accounting ops associate (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 18, 2018
Day today work we don't have that much of pressure over there, it goes smoothly.
I have learned many things, How to balance work life and personal life.
Management will always encourage & support us and they recognize our hard work .
Good workplace and culture, every month they conduct a classroom training for employees to get and develop their knowledge and they have Employee Assistance program to their helping out from the stress level.
The most enjoyable part of the Job is Team work.
Accenture is the best company to work for everyone especially Women.
Nice workplace to work where you can grow
General Accounting Ops Associate (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 12, 2018
I got the opportunity to learn every aspect of corporate accounting. I am thankful to my company. I have worked on accounts payable and account reconciliation. Now I want to grow professionally and financially.
Financial Accounting Advisory Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaJuly 9, 2018
This is good place to work. The growth is good. Accenture helps in personal and professional development. The work pressure is high. The salary is as per industry.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.

56,298