Play YouTube video button

Accenture Employee Reviews in Pune, Maharashtra

Found 678 reviews matching the search See all 17,475 reviews
Accenture is good organization
Associate Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 27, 2019
I have been realised good experience to work with Accenture. Its job culture and management is good. The salary/benefits is helpful for me. It has good policies with there employees. Overall I am said that the Accenture is good organization. Due to my personal reason I have been resigned from such good organization.
Good Place to work
Project Management officer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 15, 2019
Company is good, getting onrole from offrole is not a easy task, management is ok, rewards and recognition is done to encourage employees, shift allowance is less
Work life balance
Application Development Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 11, 2019
Work life balance if we achieved on time delivery. For starting we get the chalanging work but if we did it then will feel better. Organization will provide training so it will be increase our knowledge.
Productive &
Bigdata Developer (Current Employee) –  puneSeptember 5, 2019
Productive & Helps to grow in Career.Great work life balance.work from Home allowed sometimes.Good Leadership and Management, employee friendly Policies.Best place to work.Decent Growth in Salary.
Its a service company and you have to work a lots of hours.
Test Lead (Former Employee) –  PuneSeptember 4, 2019
Accenture is good company to start your career. You have to work really hard, extra hours, weekends it depends on projects. But a good company to work with,
Pros
Lots of good projects, clients and new technology to learn
Cons
Extra hours, weekend work etc.
Good Company to work for
Functional Tester (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 3, 2019
Quite interesting and lovable workplace and fully loaded with fun also a new environment to show up your creativities.
People are so kind and even helpful.
Very good environment to learn new things each and every day.
Work as well as fun both can be expected equally here. No stress of work. Overall its Good !!!
Competitive work environment
Senior Manager, Infra Consulting and Tech Delivery (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraSeptember 1, 2019
Competitive work environment
Opportunities to work from home
Good opportunities in training and development
Multiple departments within the organisation and globally large pool of talented resources
Best IT experience till now.
Application Development Senior Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraAugust 30, 2019
Got to work on many new technologies.
Cross trained on other DBs and Integration tools too.
So many opportunities to explore.
On-site opportunities.
Referral programs works good.
Good place to work with a good work culture
Test Engineering Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraAugust 27, 2019
Good place to work with a good work culture. Female friendly
Good salary package
Opportunity to grow
Work life balance might be an issue for married people
Personal experience
Application Development Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraAugust 27, 2019
It's good place for experienced professionals but for freshers definitely not a good choice as you are unlikely to get a good opportunity to work on new technologies.
Was my first job out of college
Application Development Analyst (Former Employee) –  PuneAugust 25, 2019
A great learning experience ... never knew if i would have a hectic day or relaxed day at work tomorrow .. Culture is amazing and gives a lot of freedom to express our self at work.
Overall Very good company to work for!
Oracle Functional Consultant (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraAugust 20, 2019
I am happy and fortunate to work with Accenture. There are no dearth of opportunities within Accenture. Leadership is highly motivated and customer focused. I had a very good and memorable work experiences during my tenure at Accenture. I like the work culture and policies at Accenture. The hardest part of the job is meeting work life balance but it depends on several factors which might vary from project to project or client to client. All the best to New joiners!
Good work culture
SW/APP Technical Support Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraAugust 16, 2019
Very supportive work culture.
Learning is motivated by providing lots of updated materials with respect to different topics.
Flexible work environment
Productive and Fun Workplace with ample opportunity
Test Lead (Former Employee) –  PuneAugust 14, 2019
Worked for more than 9 years in Accenture India and had a wonderful time throughout these years.
Gave ample opportunity to grow in skills and in career level.
Good
Team Lead/Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraAugust 14, 2019
very good place to work.Got a chance to learn a lot.Helped me in shaping my career in. Sap finance.Have got opportunities to travel onshore and experience nce client facing
Fun place to work
Project Manager at Program Management Team (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraAugust 12, 2019
It is good to join and work in accenture. Lot to learn there and one should get overall development working in accenture. Fun and loving culture. Loving it here.
Productive and fun workplace
Software Engineering Associate (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraAugust 3, 2019
I worked as part of the technology division of Accenture India. The work environment provided great opportunity to learn on the job and gain experience on new technologies.
Overall experience
Application Development Associate (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJuly 30, 2019
My overall experience was good. Again looking for an opportunity at Accenture. Accenture always tries to make everyone learn something new. Job culture is very friendly.
Positive vibes
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraJuly 29, 2019
It was a great work experience. constantly focusing on ups killing its employees. very friendly to women. Not so much to men . Formals were compulsory so that was bad.
Pros
Free shoe polish
Cons
Exploiting resources
Review summary
SAP FICO Consultant (Current Employee) –  PuneJuly 21, 2019
It is a great company to work for...good work culture .. management needs a bit refresh .
People are very helpful.
Best SAP practice among it's competeter.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.

56,079