Play YouTube video button

Accenture Employee Reviews

Found 8,848 reviews matching the search See all 18,028 reviews
Software Engineer Senior Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraDecember 4, 2019
Joined this company right out of college. It was a great learning experience. Good work culture, pay could be better. Long work hours. Difficult to have work location of your choice
Not good work culture and career growth
Application Developer Associate (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduDecember 4, 2019
Accenture is a good company, but only for higher career level jobs and roles. As an Associate, you'll not find good work culture. And also, please don't expect a good career growth overall. You'll receive training only on a select topic of a particular technology, especially for that of a particular project. No training on other important features of a technology. Poor compensation and salary too.
Versatile workplace
Manager (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 4, 2019
Helps you to get exposed to different roles and responsibilities.
Exposure to wide variety of business aspects of work and client.
Intents are awesome !! Would be good to see them effectively implemented.
Good work life balance
Senior Analyst (Quality Assurance) (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 4, 2019
Learning is bit low. But their was good work life balance. People recognize the brand. Opportunity to shift roles and offices. Good policies and cafeteria.
Nice working Place
SAP FICO Consultant (Current Employee) –  gurgaonDecember 3, 2019
Nice working Place
Management is very helpful
Working atmosphere is good
Cab facilities
Proper employee security in every terms
Emloyee centric.......
fun work place
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 3, 2019
scope to learn many things in Accenture and working with clients very comfort and free and lot of fun in Fridays. Accenture is with high security and care
Good company
Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Gurgaon, HaryanaDecember 3, 2019
A good company with respect to work life balance. Depends from project to project. A typical service company environment. Overall great experience in the whole tenure.
Competitive Workplace
Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 3, 2019
Accenture is an amazing organization gives equal opportunity to all employees to grow. If you can prove your skills with the roles and responsibilities assigned to you, you will find growth in Accenture.

It is one of the most competitive and employee friendly organization I have worked for.
nice place to work place
TEAM LEAD (Former Employee) –  BDC5December 3, 2019
excellent work atmosphere,am working Accenture client,i want be a Accenture on roll employer.they are offer more salary for only on roll employer.if you go for third party vendor there is no growth.
Satisfactory
Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 3, 2019
Accenture is good company to grow with.
They do provided many tools and site for technical courses and learning.
They always ensure that new technology is introduced to each and every member of Company.
Work pressure is there but it all depend on project to project.
Overall Good company to work.
Mistake of my life
Process Associate (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshDecember 3, 2019
Worsr company ever, I still regret my decision that I joined Accenture , this company ruined my salary structure and graph and now because of this even having a major experience in my field, I am being paid less then a fresher
Good company
Content analyst (Current Employee) –  Bellandur, Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 3, 2019
Good company with good colleague but Management is not up to mark.Enjoyed working there.Cab facility is good.Food is not good.First job after college was at Accenture..
Competitive and Fast Paced
Senior Manager (Current Employee) –  Navi Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 2, 2019
At an overall level, Accenture is a competitive and fast paced organization. The company provides reasonable options to maintain a good work-life balance.
It was a nice company
Application Development Associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 2, 2019
it was a nice company
but i thought of going for higher studies thats why i left my job
i should had taken leave without pay so that after not getting selected anywhere i could have joined the company again
Productive workplace to develop and utilize skills
Hyperion/PBCS Developer (Former Employee) –  IndiaDecember 2, 2019
At Accencture, I learned to manage team being a module lead. Also had direct interaction with clients which helped in developing my communication skills.
This is a great organization in the world where used skill to increase experience
Content reviewer (Current Employee) –  Nanakramguda, Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 2, 2019
I am so delighted after joining at Accenture I consider that this is the first organization from where took my life a new turn to emerge and financially support and caused it to remove lot of the problem and issues witch were stand like a wall in my life
I am so thankful.
I have gained a knowledge of S4 hana in my first project itself as the work culture was supportive
Associate Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 2, 2019
Accenture has given me more than learning. It taught me how to collaborate in competitive environment. I learned how to deal with clients and how to be calm even on tough situations. Work culture and learning is really worth here.
Good and Productive Environment
Automation Test Engineer (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 2, 2019
1. Good and Productive Environment.
2. Excellent for working women.
3. Minimum micro management.
4. Satisfactory recognition and rewards
5. Good work life balance.
Productive, fun at work, future growth and scope, enough guidance & support
Team Lead(Operation & Quality) (Former Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaDecember 2, 2019
Productive,
career-oriented training
Best salary
job safety
Accenture
Senior Software Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 2, 2019
Accenture is an employee friendly company which has good work culture with variety companies being as client.
Onsite opportunities are also as per performance basis and sometimes internal politics hamper employee carrier growth.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Accenture. Our community is ready to answer.

56,267