Professionalism is at its best but there is always a room for improvement.
Big teams and great team work within the teams.
The culture is very good and people are very helpful.
You’ll work with diverse teams of highly motivated people who are collaborative and focused on delivering value for our clients, and you’ll have the chance to learn from all of them—supportive, approachable leaders and colleagues with deep market relevant skills and expertise. So get ready to bring your best ideas to work every day, and expect your colleagues to do the same.
Get knowledge and distribute the knowledge
Disciplined and respectable.
- If you were to leave Accenture, what would be the reason?34 people answered
- Does Accenture require background check? What kind of background check does Accenture do and how lon…22 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Accenture?17 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Accenture?16 people answered
- How are the working hours11 people answered
- What is interview process like at Accenture?11 people answered
- What is the working hours11 people answered
- I know that I m asking a idiotic question but pls help us on what question do they ask in interview10 people answered
- There is any charges before joining?9 people answered
- What should you wear to an interview at Accenture?9 people answered