Due to unavoidable reasons I had to leave Accenture, but now that I am again looking for job there is no reason why I wont try to work with Accenture again.
Accenture is not a normal MNC company , its good & better No 1 MNC company .I hope its
No work pressure. Cab facility. Sufficient leave available.
I like the company and culture and they have a very good culture
For its employee friendly policies (you should know them by heart and learn to use it appropriately when needed) and learning opportunities.
Good start for a fresher alot to learn
a nice package when you switch from accenture to any other company as its reputation is good. learning is the one thing never stops here
Accenture is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion
Option to work virtually or in the office
- Work we do for clients is interesting and often on the forefront of technology
- Every project is different, so I continue to expand my knowledge and acquire new skills
- Competitive salaries, though not much transparency into the logic behind raises and bonuses
- Great resume credential
- Smart people and many client account leads are genuinely appreciative.
- If you were to leave Accenture, what would be the reason?34 people answered
- Does Accenture require background check? What kind of background check does Accenture do and how lon…22 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Accenture?17 people answered
- How should you prepare for an interview at Accenture?16 people answered
- What is the company culture at Accenture?16 people answered
- How are the working hours11 people answered
- What is interview process like at Accenture?11 people answered
- What is the working hours11 people answered
- I know that I m asking a idiotic question but pls help us on what question do they ask in interview10 people answered
- There is any charges before joining?9 people answered