Abbott Laboratories

Abbott Laboratories Employee Reviews

Found 472 reviews matching the search See all 4,754 reviews
Overall a good company for working
Key Account Manager (Current Employee) –  Patna, BiharOctober 19, 2019
Overall good culture and extra ordinary infras a little bit enhancement is required in compensation and remuneration s ... Professional comfort is necessary for any of the employee that's why I felt so otherwise Abbott is Abbott
Co-ordination need to improve
System Analyst (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 19, 2019
Transparency and co-ordination between management and team need to improve.
HR need to give details in advanced regarding the salary structure.
Please hire people capable of working instead of the peple favoring the management
Tension full Job during month end closing
Territory Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Thanjavur, Tamil NaduOctober 17, 2019
Abbott is a multinational company, I'm proud to be telling, that I have worked with the company. Due to some of the superior, they given trouble to the second level manager, so the entire team will get collateral damage.
Abbott offers great work culture and job security.
Medical sales representative (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 14, 2019
The salary they offer for sales representatives is low. Even Indian companies offer decent salaries. Promotion process is hectic. Company offers a good working culture.
Goods
Area Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Varanasi, Uttar PradeshOctober 10, 2019
Abbott is a very good organization to work and also for learning!
I want to search good organization to work and also growth of financially!
Please do the needful!
Abbott Nutrition is very good organisation
Sr. Nutrition Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  Bhopal, Madhya PradeshOctober 4, 2019
It was very great experience to work with abbott nutrition. Products were excellent which gives a proud feeling infront of doctors. Compentation were also good and matches with competitive market.
Its not at all fun or work life balance, HR policies are different for different individuals
Global Regulatory Affairs (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraOctober 2, 2019
Do not join if you have foreigner as your boss. HR policies are not employee friendly, no work life balance. single digit increments. Business requirements are not the priority for the organization, individual goals are important, keep business impact aside. No workshops, no outings etc.
Review
Area Business Manager (Current Employee) –  MumbaiSeptember 18, 2019
U r work was tedious and stress full related to business module which the organization was running... And more over office politics was taking toll of the work. Culture good disturbing and more as unfriendly nature.
Good company to work .
Sales Development Manager (Current Employee) –  Bhubaneswar, OrissaSeptember 17, 2019
I have worked for Abbott since 12year ,now it's time to change for a better Carrier ,I have learned a lot from this company and from training team,now it's time to show my talents as a manager ,
Develop Leaders who can create team that can build organisations
Head, Regional Medical Affairs (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiSeptember 17, 2019
A typical Day work involves meeting with KOLs, learning something new scientific development from them or handle/ answer their queries, Managing Sales & marketing team, training them on field, Supportive workplace culture of inclusiveness & learning while having fun. Have not experienced any hardships till now as everybody is very supportive
Great
PSM (Current Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshSeptember 15, 2019
It is a excellent organisation to work with in part of work culture, team Work, compensation & Rewards.
As í completed my MBA, thus need to shift inhouse job to develop my marketing skills.
One of the best company to work
Regional cardiac associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 14, 2019
Abbott is a good professional company. Very friendly lot of respect for employee.
Worth working for abbott.and business is concern very ethical and lot of values are being followed . Believes in scientific selling
Over all good experience
Group Product Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 13, 2019
One of the best experience of my career. I have developed so much as a professional at Abbott. Leadersip and approach to development of team members were well defined with KPI
Not good to work
Zonal Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Indore, Madhya PradeshSeptember 10, 2019
No job security
No work life balance
No respect
Politics at higher mgt
Biased approached in appraisals and promotions
No growth opportunites
Failing on customer services
Pros
No pros
Cons
All cons
Good
RTM (Former Employee) –  Mumbai Central, Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 8, 2019
Good amazing. Helps a lot to improve your job knowledge. Many things are being organised by organisation to improve employee efficiency. Helped me a lot .
Good
Marketing Executive / TBM (Former Employee) –  Aurangabad, MaharashtraSeptember 7, 2019
I enjoy the work with Abbott India ltd., It was very nice learning experience, culture was so good, enjoyable part of the job is to meet top class doctors and discuss scientific data.
Pros
Good culture
Cons
Non secure job.. too much of internal politics
Director (Former Employee) –  MumbaiSeptember 4, 2019
Although Abbott - Nutrition division is cash rich company and a good pay master.. it is not worth joining it. No work , high internal politics .. old people 75 working after retire life.. job insecurity at its peak. In my tenure in Abbott.. from head office 65% attrition rate.. out of 44 person 23 left..
No regards for experience and boss is god as no one is challenging him from top if someone challenges from bottom he / she is out of system even he is best performer..
Hear I learn quickly working with team
Store keeper (Former Employee) –  Baddi, Himachal PradeshSeptember 3, 2019
Here my job is a store keeper with many responsibilities but I enjoyed my work and learning new skills. It's my first job with best institute in India. I never forget experience working with reputed companies like this company.
Carrier Changer
Therapy Bussiness Manager (Former Employee) –  IndiaJuly 14, 2019
In Abbott I have learned lot of knowledge about Abbott and Mnc culture which help me to Achieved my desired goal and happiness that leads to make me a perfect pharmaceuticals sales representative & good person .
Good platform is better for good work
Territtory Business Manager (Current Employee) –  MalappuramJune 18, 2019
Abbott health care is a number one company for working , its a better atmosphere to work an culture is better and also good growing company in world level

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abbott Laboratories. Our community is ready to answer.

51,891