Abbott Laboratories Employee Reviews

Found 399 reviews matching the search See all 3,699 reviews
Interactive and Full of benefits
Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  IndiaJanuary 12, 2019
The work started with making a note on how the day should be, the planning was very important while working with Abbott. I got a very supportive manager who helped me to learn market work ethics and strategies.
Pros
Salary and compensation, Tours
Cons
Target completion
All Employee are friendly and cooperative
Territory Manager (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJanuary 6, 2019
Work life balance is impossible to maintain here. Extensive pressure to sales team but training is very much influensive in career for future opportunities. Managers and HR is so strong for performers but increment process is not so smooth here to get.
Good company to work.Good work culture, Employee engagement are very good.
Area Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 6, 2019
Employee friendly, Good culture, Good compensation. Lot of training & Development for employee.
Upper management is good. Some politics in promotions
My ever best company
District Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Roorkee, UttarakhandJanuary 6, 2019
I learn with abbott that how we can get success. i learn about management, marketing,sales,skill development,etc etc. had a great experience with abbott
i miss abbott
very good company to work with
area business manager (Former Employee) –  cochin keralaJanuary 3, 2019
I left this company only because of relocation to muscat.
Very good company.
still i have contact with my colleagues and superiors.
Good compensation and incentive plans
Good Learning Experience
Area Business Manager (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJanuary 2, 2019
Good Environment to learn and good processes are in place the only draw back is No time for family if you are in managerial role, incentives are there but on lower side. Acknowledgement of good work is rare and job pressure is huge,management is cumbersome.
Pros
Good process and system
Cons
Too many people make the process clumsy.
Good for salery
Ter.business Manager (Former Employee) –  Thane, MaharashtraDecember 29, 2018
Not having personal life.Always have pressure from seniors..Also not get promotion take so many years more than 7-8.Inbetween that you missed so many good opportunities.Just seniours uses us for them .Also ask us to put our pocket money to dump the stock in market.Need to do aduistment in money.
Cons
Workplace is great but job profile matter most
National Trade Activation Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraDecember 11, 2018
Over all good company to work and work culture is good. Learnt new things about the Trade activation, SFA and Sales for MT with the TOT.
Working with the pharma environment is totally different.
abbott nutrition is good place to work
Nutrition Sales Executive (Former Employee) –  HYDERABAD, ANDHRA PRADESH, INDecember 10, 2018
it is good to work

nothing learnt from the manager, he is the one of the worst boss i have ever met in my life.

management is very good, but my reporting manger is horrible.
Cons
i used to have the worst boss, that is the reason i left the job
Huge workforce and lot to learn
Scientific Project Manager (Former Employee) –  ChennaiNovember 30, 2018
Huge workforce and lot to learn. Robust sales team and one of the biggest Pharma companies. more opportunities for lateral movement with in the company
Role was difficult but learned a lot & achieved success
Key Account Manager (Former Employee) –  GoaNovember 10, 2018
It was not a day were i haven't found obstacle at work place & I learned how to tackle annoyed,arrogant,disturbed customers with products & How to satisfy customer at its place

my management & my direct manager were supportive in all aspects we spend time together for falling sales down & brought back the territory in shape with achievements its all because of management has supported

The most enjoyable part is with family spending time together with line managers & Management at Office
Pros
good to stay long at workplace to learn new things & connect people
Cons
long day to go work
production officer
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  GoaOctober 17, 2018
It is better organization for fresher to learning and development of self
Best company environmental and culture system. Facilities for good confirm employees
Pros
Cons
time to time
Statistician In Abbott
Sr. Manager Principal Biostatistician (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaOctober 14, 2018
Life is busy, Mostly work on outsourcing model. So at at time you will have several deliverable to review and confirm.
Facility wise excellent, free food, free breakfast and snacks, and all you need in a job will be available here.
Pros
Free breakfast lunch and snacks
Cons
work load
Pretty Exciting place specially for career growth
Regional Medical Advisor (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 11, 2018
Working in a MNC like Abbott is a dream come true. Rated as one of the top generic pharmaceutical companies in the world, Abbott helps each individual to grow in their career and at the same time, it helps and caters to the need of the employees. Involvement with external as well as internal stakeholders during their work gives an immense experience and a wonderful work culture. A a role of regional Medical Advisor, i did grow and matured in my role and its a right moment to advance in my field.

Pros
Great Work Culture
Cons
Stressful work
A good work place with lot of learning and challenges.
Senior Medical Advisor (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 30, 2018
Organization provides productive work environment. A lot of learning happened within a short interval. Also help grow professionally and improve skills.
Transparency, work life balance, expression of ideas freely
Manager - Full Time (Current Employee) –  MumbaiSeptember 29, 2018
Abbott division is India 1st largest pharma company in India existing from 100+ years. 1200+ SKU's are currently in basket with 10K professionals across India. (Corporate as well as in Field, and FR&D)
Culture, motivation, Learning and development Plan from HR to every dept. , Transparent and faith on subordinates are few special features , qualities which is an inspiration for new as well experience professional to work in Abbott.
Abbott Philosophy is Pioneering, Achieving, Caring and Enduring is best practices.
Pros
flexible timings, food & travel assistance, Festivals arrangemets, EHS awareness
Productive & Learning station
Zonal Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalSeptember 26, 2018
# All cross functional work load in to ZSM role ,diverting major focus of expected outcome from a ZSM.
# Cross functional work culture & Multitasking.
# Enjoyed work with management.
# Multitasking diverse actual result orientation.
# Every thing policy bound ignoring ground reality.
# All event such as Connect & International trip.
# Value for money & life not matches in work load given to individual.
Enthusiastic & Go ahead approch.
Sr. Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaSeptember 25, 2018
There are many positive attitudes which had help me in taking forward challenging task . In fact, the value of these attitudes is they make me more motivated and hence, given my career boost all these years. .
Pros
Field Work Convenience
Cons
Long Hours
1- I Focused on the company individual Growth while employed there, 2- There is no reasons to disliked working at the company, 3- There was good wor
(U.P) As a Computer Operator (Current Employee) –  Ghaziabad, Uttar PradeshSeptember 20, 2018
1- I Focused on the company individual Growth while employed there,

2- There is no reasons to disliked working at the company,

3- There was good working culture and suitable timing with annual increment without any hassle,
A good place to Work
Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraSeptember 15, 2018
A nice work culture. No overtime sitting, Flexible timings. Goods Perks. 8 and half Hrs working with all Saturdays and Sundays off.
Job security and good yearly increments.
Pros
Free Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abbott Laboratories. Our community is ready to answer.

51,552