Abbott Laboratories Employee Review

View all Abbott Laboratories reviews

Ex Medical Affairs / SPM
SPM (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 17, 2018
This role is nothing but of glorified MR. Sales and Marketing has more value and respect. Some SPM reports to non medicos from sales background. no value for talent anybody can be promoted to senior level. This role is like spare part to sales representative s. In HO nobody knows u as ur always on field like MR. You are evaluated just like sales . Knowledge upgradation or skills enhancement is only for Medical advisor who are based in HO. MA has no ground reality and takes part in strategies. Some Indian pharma is better option compared to this, so do not waste your time here.
Pros
Got salary
Cons
As mentioned in comments

Other Abbott Laboratories Employee Reviews

Carrier Changer
Therapy Bussiness Manager (Former Employee) –  IndiaJuly 14, 2019
In Abbott I have learned lot of knowledge about Abbott and Mnc culture which help me to Achieved my desired goal and happiness that leads to make me a perfect pharmaceuticals sales representative & good person .
Good platform is better for good work
Territtory Business Manager (Current Employee) –  MalappuramJune 18, 2019
Abbott health care is a number one company for working , its a better atmosphere to work an culture is better and also good growing company in world level

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abbott Laboratories. Our community is ready to answer.

51,571