Abbott Laboratories Employee Review

View all Abbott Laboratories reviews

A good organization
Associate Director Marketing (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraJanuary 20, 2019
A good organization with new ventures into Healthcare but needs to give due importance to processes and flow of actions. People with creatives energies are not best fit. work life balance a tough ask. culture of the place is good in all departments except few. Management needs to take cognisance of some critical elements for further improvement and sustained growth.

Other Abbott Laboratories Employee Reviews

Good culture in the organisation
Territory business manager (Former Employee) –  CHANDIGARHJanuary 18, 2020
Had really learning phase of my career in abbott , My senior colleagues really motivated me to get to next level in organisation , i have been awarded as best detailer for all the products every year .
Great Company to work with, you can excel your career and skills within the Organisation as it provide sufficient chances to do so.
Sr. Executive Warehouse & Logistics (Former Employee) –  Himachal PradeshJanuary 13, 2020
Learned a lot in the field of logistics and warehouse management.
Got many opportunities to excel my skills.
Company also provides equal opportunities to excel yourself in cultural activities, I was a part of many cultural events in the annual function.
Great company to work with.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abbott Laboratories. Our community is ready to answer.

51,736