Abbott Laboratories

Abbott Laboratories Employee Review

View all Abbott Laboratories reviews

Transparency, work life balance, expression of ideas freely
Manager - Full Time (Current Employee) –  MumbaiSeptember 29, 2018
Abbott division is India 1st largest pharma company in India existing from 100+ years. 1200+ SKU's are currently in basket with 10K professionals across India. (Corporate as well as in Field, and FR&D)
Culture, motivation, Learning and development Plan from HR to every dept. , Transparent and faith on subordinates are few special features , qualities which is an inspiration for new as well experience professional to work in Abbott.
Abbott Philosophy is Pioneering, Achieving, Caring and Enduring is best practices.
Pros
flexible timings, food & travel assistance, Festivals arrangemets, EHS awareness
Cons

Other Abbott Laboratories Employee Reviews

Most enjoyable part of culture in this organization
MIS and data analysis (Former Employee) –  BKC MumbaiFebruary 17, 2020
Best company in my career. If I give new opportunities in this organization. Then will rejoin us.

I want grow in Excel with Sales support function in pharmacitical sector.
Good place to work but due to some manager people dont want to stay even in the best company like ABBOTT
Key Account Manager (Former Employee) –  MumbaiFebruary 17, 2020
A good place to work but there is due to some manager there is some corporate politics which doesn't give the environment even for those who want to stay with company for long.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abbott Laboratories. Our community is ready to answer.

51,888