Abbott Laboratories Employee Review

View all Abbott Laboratories reviews

Transparency, work life balance, expression of ideas freely
Manager - Full Time (Current Employee) –  MumbaiSeptember 29, 2018
Abbott division is India 1st largest pharma company in India existing from 100+ years. 1200+ SKU's are currently in basket with 10K professionals across India. (Corporate as well as in Field, and FR&D)
Culture, motivation, Learning and development Plan from HR to every dept. , Transparent and faith on subordinates are few special features , qualities which is an inspiration for new as well experience professional to work in Abbott.
Abbott Philosophy is Pioneering, Achieving, Caring and Enduring is best practices.
Pros
flexible timings, food & travel assistance, Festivals arrangemets, EHS awareness
Cons

Other Abbott Laboratories Employee Reviews

Carrier Changer
Therapy Bussiness Manager (Former Employee) –  IndiaJuly 14, 2019
In Abbott I have learned lot of knowledge about Abbott and Mnc culture which help me to Achieved my desired goal and happiness that leads to make me a perfect pharmaceuticals sales representative & good person .
Good platform is better for good work
Territtory Business Manager (Current Employee) –  MalappuramJune 18, 2019
Abbott health care is a number one company for working , its a better atmosphere to work an culture is better and also good growing company in world level

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abbott Laboratories. Our community is ready to answer.

51,593