Abbott Laboratories
Abbott Laboratories Employee Review

best company work with

February 7, 2018
Very co-operative with coworkers and coordination while working. Play arena would be there to encourage the employees and refresh them.Possible to interact with senior leaders so the company will grow together.
Pros
Free launch
Cons
Jobs hours should 8-10 hrs
June 29, 2015
Same roleSame location
SR THERAPY BUSINESS MANAGER (Current Employee) - Mumbai, MH
To meet the customers and generate the business. With implementing company strategy and values. In effective and proper way.In ethical manner
July 15, 2013
Same role
" SENIOR THERAPY BUSINESS MANAGER" (Current Employee) - Jabalpur, MP
Abbott itself name is enough where people love to work at any place , at any time and at any level. When I joined abbott in 2006 at raipur (cg) it was a tough time for me I had to find out whom doctors are giving business so that I had to retain them, make relations with them as soon as possible. I would say these initial days were tough for me.
I have learnt so may things like how to convert a doctor for our product through science, product knowledge, builds relationship with customers etc.

Our supervisors/management our very good during working, meetings they always enhanced knowledge, confidence etc.

My team mates very co -operative ,helpful, shares success and failures with each others, believe in each others.

It is very tough to say which part is easy and hard of the job. When I was in fmcg during that time my boss had given me assignment complete the task within a week. I had to sell 200 packs of wheat floor. It was a tough time for me. I achieved approx. 182 Packs and my boss and dealer were happy with me what I did.

Every day is a new day. I admire this concept and I enjoy with my customers meeting them and convince them for us.

Pros
Science, Knowledge, Communications
Cons
Work area is small I wish to work in a broad area
June 8, 2020
Same location
Tender Manager (Former Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
Very good and enjoyed it thoroughly. Collaborative and highly agile environment. Its fun working. Awesome HR practice. Target and performance oriented and rewarding job.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abbott Laboratories. Our community is ready to answer.
2,004