Abbott Laboratories Employee Review

View all Abbott Laboratories reviews

Carrier Changer
Therapy Bussiness Manager (Former Employee) –  IndiaJuly 14, 2019
In Abbott I have learned lot of knowledge about Abbott and Mnc culture which help me to Achieved my desired goal and happiness that leads to make me a perfect pharmaceuticals sales representative & good person .

Other Abbott Laboratories Employee Reviews

Good
Marketing Executive / TBM (Former Employee) –  Aurangabad, MaharashtraSeptember 7, 2019
I enjoy the work with Abbott India ltd., It was very nice learning experience, culture was so good, enjoyable part of the job is to meet top class doctors and discuss scientific data.
Pros
Good culture
Cons
Non secure job.. too much of internal politics
Director (Former Employee) –  MumbaiSeptember 4, 2019
Although Abbott - Nutrition division is cash rich company and a good pay master.. it is not worth joining it. No work , high internal politics .. old people 75 working after retire life.. job insecurity at its peak. In my tenure in Abbott.. from head office 65% attrition rate.. out of 44 person 23 left..
No regards for experience and boss is god as no one is challenging him from top if someone challenges from bottom he / she is out of system even he is best performer..

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abbott Laboratories. Our community is ready to answer.

51,620