Abbott Laboratories
Abbott Laboratories Employee Review

Carrier Changer

July 14, 2019
In Abbott I have learned lot of knowledge about Abbott and Mnc culture which help me to Achieved my desired goal and happiness that leads to make me a perfect pharmaceuticals sales representative & good person .
December 29, 2018
Ter.business Manager (Former Employee) - Thane, Maharashtra
Not having personal life.Always have pressure from seniors..Also not get promotion take so many years more than 7-8.Inbetween that you missed so many good opportunities.Just seniours uses us for them .Also ask us to put our pocket money to dump the stock in market.Need to do aduistment in money.
Cons
September 29, 2018
Manager - Full Time (Current Employee) - Mumbai
Abbott division is India 1st largest pharma company in India existing from 100+ years. 1200+ SKU's are currently in basket with 10K professionals across India. (Corporate as well as in Field, and FR&D)
Culture, motivation, Learning and development Plan from HR to every dept. , Transparent and faith on subordinates are few special features , qualities which is an inspiration for new as well experience professional to work in Abbott.

Abbott Philosophy is Pioneering, Achieving, Caring and Enduring is best practices.
Pros
flexible timings, food & travel assistance, Festivals arrangemets, EHS awareness
Cons
September 15, 2018
Manager (Current Employee) - Mumbai, Maharashtra
A nice work culture. No overtime sitting, Flexible timings. Goods Perks. 8 and half Hrs working with all Saturdays and Sundays off.
Job security and good yearly increments.
Pros
Free Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks