Abbott Laboratories
Information from Abbott Laboratories:

Abbott Laboratories Employee Reviews for Territory Manager

Territory Manager74 reviews
India74 reviews
9 hours field job. Learned a lot of new things like negotiation with premiere clients. Time management and work planning. The culture is fair and fast paced. The hardest part is deal with lot of customers and listen to there views which are not ethical.
Due to high bases in main Divisions work pressure is same as that of the other Indian Pharma MNC Companies.

Do not expect the miraculous pharma MNCV culture.

Rest if you don't over expect everything is fine.
Good to work. Didn't hamper life style balance. Collaborative and process oriented company. Strong management always ready to help in challenging situation.
Overall good experience nice environment good compensation.
product are good.

management are good.

refreshment are nice.

Covers Insurance for all family.
Had really learning phase of my career in abbott , My senior colleagues really motivated me to get to next level in organisation , i have been awarded as best detailer for all the products every year .
good company and gives a platform to show case your talent and ability, supports out of the way to generate business (sales) and creating new customers
Pros
gives good incetives and trips
Cons
The sales instinct was good and provide a good experience of what happens at ground level. One has to manage a territory, then area before taking up any role in product team or at HO
Abbott is a multinational company, I'm proud to be telling, that I have worked with the company. Due to some of the superior, they given trouble to the second level manager, so the entire team will get collateral damage.
A good company, i warked there one year 7 months and got a good experience by the senior employees. Environment also good. They given valuable knowledge.
Work life balance is impossible to maintain here. Extensive pressure to sales team but training is very much influensive in career for future opportunities. Managers and HR is so strong for performers but increment process is not so smooth here to get.
Employee oriented and take care of his/her family like parents mediclaim
A employee can learn lots of things like scientific knowledge, development of new customers
Abbott is one of the finest company i have worked with. I was really enjoying working with the team. A good place to work. I wish Abbott and their team a great success and growth in the future.
Overall the work environment was good. Managers were quite supportive and colleagues were also quite helpful. Culture of the company was also good. I have got motivating opportunities during my tenure with Abbott.
WORK STARTS AT MORNING 6 AM TO LATE NIGHT 10 PM whole day we have to go in between the doctors and request them to prescribe our product and there is a extreme pressure of sales was implemented on us during field work also.
ultimately i am not satisfy with the working culture of abbott
I feel good to work here as there a lot of new strategies for Customer Engagement with our products.
Also Targets are less and assigned a very good territory also
Pros
Good working place
Cons
Slow growth and less exposure at Junior level
Abbott laboratories ranks on no 2 in Pakistan Pharmacuetical Industry. A plateform where you can learn more and more about customer and market requiremnts.
Pros
Inaurance, medical facility, incentives
Cons
Long hours, excessive travelling, low increment
This is a good company for work . i work for this company almost 3 year in india . not in usa . i want a work in this company . this super good company for employe.
Superb company with growth and job security. Lucrative incentives. Good culture. Value to employee. Great response from Ho. Gifts to employees on achievement. Recognitions, Rewards were excellent.
Pros
Good will and Quality
Cons
Longer work Hours
Abbott is a good organoisation to work
And working culture, employee befits from the company each and everything take care of the company

Company provided helmet also one of the top priority of the safety of the employee
daily work decided by own self.
lots off learning about diseases and about there cure.

leadership skill also developed

good work culture REGULAR TRAINING program are also conducted for development.
Pros
family benifites
Cons
salary was very low
I learned lots of thing for my personal & Professional life. specifically Abbott Helps to Build up my confidence. it's workplace culture is good. Hardest part of my job is lot's of Travelling. Most Enjoyable Part Of My Job is To Meet New People Everyday.
Pros
Free Mediclaim
Cons
for personal &Professional Growth