Abbott Laboratories Employee Reviews for Senior Business Manager

3.5Job Security & Advancement
Found 3 reviews matching the search See all 3,759 reviews
Sales
SR THERAPY BUSINESS MANAGER (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MHJune 29, 2015
To meet the customers and generate the business. With implementing company strategy and values. In effective and proper way.In ethical manner
career shaping for a new persons, science oriented , peaceful culture.
" SENIOR THERAPY BUSINESS MANAGER" (Current Employee) –  Jabalpur, MPJuly 15, 2013
Abbott itself name is enough where people love to work at any place , at any time and at any level. When I joined abbott in 2006 at raipur (cg) it was a tough time for me I had to find out whom doctors are giving business so that I had to retain them, make relations with them as soon as possible. I would say these initial days were tough for me.
I have learnt so may things like how to convert a doctor for our product through science, product knowledge, builds relationship with customers etc.
Our supervisors/management our very good during working, meetings they always enhanced knowledge, confidence etc.
My team mates very co -operative ,helpful, shares success and failures with each others, believe in each others.
It is very tough to say which part is easy and hard of the job. When I was in fmcg during that time my boss had given me assignment complete the task within a week. I had to sell 200 packs of wheat floor. It was a tough time for me. I achieved approx. 182 Packs and my boss and dealer were happy with me what I did.
Every day is a new day. I admire this concept and I enjoy with my customers meeting them and convince them for us.

Pros
Science, Knowledge, Communications
Cons
Work area is small I wish to work in a broad area