Abbott Laboratories
Information from Abbott Laboratories:

Abbott Laboratories Employee Reviews for Senior Business Manager

Senior Business Manager3 reviews
India3 reviews
Very co-operative with coworkers and coordination while working. Play arena would be there to encourage the employees and refresh them.Possible to interact with senior leaders so the company will grow together.
Pros
Free launch
Cons
Jobs hours should 8-10 hrs
To meet the customers and generate the business. With implementing company strategy and values. In effective and proper way.In ethical manner
Abbott itself name is enough where people love to work at any place , at any time and at any level. When I joined abbott in 2006 at raipur (cg) it was a tough time for me I had to find out whom doctors are giving business so that I had to retain them, make relations with them as soon as possible. I would say these initial days were tough for me.
I have learnt so may things like how to convert a doctor for our product through science, product knowledge, builds relationship with customers etc.

Our supervisors/management our very good during working, meetings they always enhanced knowledge, confidence etc.

My team mates very co -operative ,helpful, shares success and failures with each others, believe in each others.

It is very tough to say which part is easy and hard of the job. When I was in fmcg during that time my boss had given me assignment complete the task within a week. I had to sell 200 packs of wheat floor. It was a tough time for me. I achieved approx. 182 Packs and my boss and dealer were happy with me what I did.

Every day is a new day. I admire this concept and I enjoy with my customers meeting them and convince them for us.

Pros
Science, Knowledge, Communications
Cons
Work area is small I wish to work in a broad area