Abbott Laboratories Employee Reviews for Regional Sales Manager

4.0Pay & Benefits
3.5Job Security & Advancement
Found 6 reviews matching the search See all 3,811 reviews
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMarch 7, 2017
The one thing which I like in my work is that you are continuously looking out for ideas where you can add value to your customers. Since you represent such a good organisation with such great products, it becomes much more necessary to carry a positive attitude when we are meeting the customers. The culture of my workplace is very friendly and open.
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  PATNA BRSeptember 16, 2015
Too much to do’, in too little time and a constant sense of ‘information overload’? The old ‘time management’ models are abstract, out-dated and don’t work.

“How to Get Things Done” is a practical workshop to help you increase productivity, reduce stress, and gain greater control and clarity in work and life.Focus on habits, choices, actions, attention and energy as well as project-planning and the art of perfect ‘to-do lists’ to help learn how to get things done.FRAME YOUR TIME.
At Abbott work is pleasing experience.Planing plays an important role and how successfully is being executed is monitored closely. Tasks are defined w
Regional Sales and Training Development Manager (Former Employee) –  BangaloreSeptember 15, 2015
Tasks are defined well and how the task is to be accomplished is deliberated and action plan arrived at by mutual consent.I was encouraged to study on my own to hone my Coaching skills.
Work used to be challenging and rewarding.
Pros
On actuals
Cons
Learning is huge,supports values for life and talents
Area Sales Manager  (Current Employee) –  KolkataJune 26, 2013
I have learnt lot in this Company, how to analyse data, people management, co-ordination, team building, CFA handling, CFA issue, Customer Managements etc.
Pros
Lots of Training Program conducted by Company by leading faculties
productive but no fun at work place
Area Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  ChandigarhFebruary 15, 2013
Now Culture is not good at present,not bothered for the employee and family members.
No.of calls during working.
Pros
no launches