Abbott Laboratories
Coronavirus update
Information from Abbott Laboratories:

Abbott Laboratories Employee Reviews in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh

Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh6 reviews
Working culture is excellent,employee friendly company and good employee benefits .Good pay scale career growth opportunities are more in Abbott.overall its very good place to work
I am verymuch proud to work with one of the top MNC of the world and gained lot of great experience to build myself, Overall Abbott is a great company to work with
Its pleasure of working with Abbott and the main thing I like Abbott is transperecy at all levels of management and easy access even for executive to reach Managing director and Marketing strategies are framed from the field people experience by conducting Sales and Marketing collaboration meets.
Pros
Gift Cards, Gold award incentives and Sales Incentives
Cons
6working days per week
Nothing new to me in terms of company, but as work culture is good and great place to get exposure. Great place to work with interns of career and personal and cultural part as well.
this is one of the good company in pharma .but no satisfaction about salary.. but team management is very god and friendly.
Every day i meet my customers minimum at least 10 to 12 members as planed by 30 days back.
communicating about our brand and compains.

i learned in experience how to sell the product or brand , how create demand for a product, time management , planing of work , over come fear.

Management is good in creation of work environment , providing good compensation, supported in my every echivement.created good system in awards and rewards.

my co-workers good and compitative .
Pros
hardworking nature, optimistic, commitment
Cons
optimistic nature, agresiveness
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abbott Laboratories. Our community is ready to answer.
2,004