Abbott Laboratories Employee Reviews in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh

Found 5 reviews matching the search See all 3,751 reviews
Great Learning experience
Area Business Manager (Current Employee) –  Vijayawada,IndiaFebruary 5, 2017
Its pleasure of working with Abbott and the main thing I like Abbott is transperecy at all levels of management and easy access even for executive to reach Managing director and Marketing strategies are framed from the field people experience by conducting Sales and Marketing collaboration meets.
Pros
Gift Cards, Gold award incentives and Sales Incentives
Cons
6working days per week
Worth working &Nice place to work
Working as Associate Key Account Manager ortifolio (Current Employee) –  Vijayawada, Andhra PradeshJanuary 21, 2017
Nothing new to me in terms of company, but as work culture is good and great place to get exposure. Great place to work with interns of career and personal and cultural part as well.
Vijayawada
EDP OPERATOR (OFF ROLLS) (Current Employee) –  vijayawadaMay 28, 2015
this is one of the good company in pharma .but no satisfaction about salary.. but team management is very god and friendly.
abbott health care ltd., is very good and value based company . company having good culture and environment for workers.
TERRITORY BUSSINESS MANAGER (Former Employee) –  VIJAYAWADA ,KRISHNA DIST,APAugust 21, 2012
Every day i meet my customers minimum at least 10 to 12 members as planed by 30 days back.
communicating about our brand and compains.

i learned in experience how to sell the product or brand , how create demand for a product, time management , planing of work , over come fear.

Management is good in creation of work environment , providing good compensation, supported in my every echivement.created good system in awards and rewards.

my co-workers good and compitative .
Pros
hardworking nature, optimistic, commitment
Cons
optimistic nature, agresiveness