Abbott Laboratories
Coronavirus update
Information from Abbott Laboratories:

Abbott Laboratories Employee Reviews in Bengaluru, Karnataka

Bengaluru, Karnataka21 reviews
Abbott is a good professional company. Very friendly lot of respect for employee.
Worth working for abbott.and business is concern very ethical and lot of values are being followed . Believes in scientific selling
One of the best companies to work for in India, Had a great learning experience, very hands on and supportive system , Great training and corporate grooming scheme
Working in a MNC like Abbott is a dream come true. Rated as one of the top generic pharmaceutical companies in the world, Abbott helps each individual to grow in their career and at the same time, it helps and caters to the need of the employees. Involvement with external as well as internal stakeholders during their work gives an immense experience and a wonderful work culture. A a role of regional Medical Advisor, i did grow and matured in my role and its a right moment to advance in my field.

Pros
Great Work Culture
Cons
Stressful work
It was great to associate Abbott healthcare pvt ltd .. I had great learning . I had an opportunity to work closely in Trade , Modern trade & .Pharma segment.
• Providing 24/7 Support on production instances.
• Performed regular database activities like space management, database health check-up etc.

• Monitoring space utilization and add data files to Table spaces when needed.
I learnt a lot on AEM Admin. There was not much of a Work-pressure and we had 2 Go-Lives. Both the launches were smooth with little or no hurdle. Team members were very helpful and co-operative. Higher management was understanding.
Great Place to Work and nice team mates. Good understandable management and very good support from them and they will do the necessary things to us. Work life Balance is good.
Pros
Work life Balance is good.
Cons
Good exposure to all departments and flexible work timings,employee oriented and salary structure is superior to other companies ,Superiors are highly cooperative.
Started my career in the above mentioned company. Learned a lot like discipline, doing job efficiently& management. Provided in-dependency to work & produce result.
Fun activities during early meets provided employees to re-energize and go to the field of their work with extra energy and produce better results.

Last 5 years of my service , my observation : 1.Promoting wrong person for a job. 2. Making group for wrong reason and providing benefit to each others,( specially lower and middle management).
Pros
Good company to work in terms of learning job and make efficient worker.
Cons
HR function for selecting right candidate and retain them providing right atmosphere to work.
good salary, many things to learn,helpful co-workers,HR policies are good,employee engagement,employee focus,less work-life balance,flexible working hours
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Abbott Laboratories?
i enjoy to compete with the competitors in the field and ensure my efforts gets resulted in numbers or conversion to my co brand as per ethics,
working as a sales excutive in abbott from last 1 year now i am looking into the part time jobs and commision based jobs so can u intimate me regarding jobs
Its good company they given good carrier to me still. They take care here workers , I have in company 3 years experience and I got a senior tbm in next level of manager
working here from past 5 years , its a good plateform to learn about sales development and customer relationship management. Whatever i am today is because of this organistion Abbott has always helped me to correct my errors and has provided me the ingredients which will help henceforth in my career, in a nutsheel it was a good journey to be associated with Abbott.
I am doing very good here and very good work culture .
But i am looking for new challenges and future growth.

Most of the employees are from long time hence good place to gain experience and a lot to learn
Pros
"Good for those who want an extremely good work life balance and can compromise on salary"
Cons
"Less learning opportunities but very work life balance"
regular meeting to doctors in order to generate prescriptions.regular in touch with chemist and pharmacist.explaining about product.
Pros
product launching
Cons
working in sundays to get more business.
Having good work culture and Transparency
Should also need to improve on Employee growth parameters

Pay Structure is really attractive
Pros
Pay Structure is attractive
Cons
Long Hours
At Abbott work is pleasing experience.Planing plays an important role and how successfully is being executed is monitored closely.
Tasks are defined well and how the task is to be accomplished is deliberated and action plan arrived at by mutual consent.I was encouraged to study on my own to hone my Coaching skills.

Work used to be challenging and rewarding.
Pros
On actuals
Cons
A place to get widespread exposure and hone the skills to take up leadership roles within the organisation.

Process driven company with special emphasis on doing the business in the right way.
Pros
Lots of training and development opportunities.
Cons
Sales pressure, lots of travel.
Learnt many things about

Key Account Management

Taking responsibility of whole Karnataka

Handing Sale and distributors

• Influence prescription habits of customers by sharing scientific data/updating.

• Business development in core market areas.

• Building customer relation.

• Implementation of strategies for establishing brands in the market.

• Launch of new brand.

• Involving in Tender activity and negotiation of products in Government & Corporate Institutions.

• Added special activity with the creative idea and talks of our products in conferences, seminars

and meets.

• Assisting doctors in NICU.
Pros
Good salary and benefits
Cons
Only Generic sales with no concept selling kind of company products
I have been working here beyond the call of my duty, that's why my TL highly appreciate my loyalty to the organization and job. My TL and managers are great guys. They always help me whenever I have a problem, so, I have learned a lot of things from them which is going to be very useful in my future career. Nothing is hard for me, if I have the will to cope the difficulties, without problems we are not going to learn and grow. But one thing worth mention here is high work pressure, sometimes it's a seems hard. I love challenge, so, I feel happy as I have learned so much that's why I am enjoying my job. Co-workers are very co-operative, so enjoying work here.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Abbott Laboratories. Our community is ready to answer.
1,989