ABB Employee Reviews

Found 615 reviews matching the search See all 3,819 reviews
Always on Site for commissioning
Testing and Commissioning Engineer (Former Employee) –  BangaloreJanuary 17, 2020
If you are joining as a commissioning engineer, You will not be enjoying the office culture.Because always there will an emergency over site work.
You will get leave for site to home and home to site
Competitive workplace
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 16, 2020
Abb is nice workplace for the beginers who are willing to work in core area to get electrical expertise. Especially the hvdc organisation work will feels great as it have a global business and multi national culture.
Pros
Competative job
Cons
No work life balance
Great working environment
Intern (Former Employee) –  Whitefield, Bengaluru, KarnatakaJanuary 13, 2020
Morning 8-5pm work
Python was the main programming language
Everyday meeting
Friendly mentors
Very patient Team leads
Good Managers
Always free to work
Document Controller (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 9, 2020
Good place to work in. Full responsibility is give to the employees, which is good and work and personal life balance is very good here in ABB. No pressure at work.
Project Engineer (Current Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduJanuary 3, 2020
Good company to work for. Has a good work-Life balance and the company encourages it.
The management is transparent of its decisions with periodic update on the changes inside the company.
Great place to stabilize your career
Recruitment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Hebbal, Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 26, 2019
Very friendly work culture, good pay , but growth is very slow. Good learning opportunities and great work life balance. Great benefits and allowances.
Employee benefits
Sr Executive Learning & Talent Management (Former Employee) –  Bangalore - IndiaDecember 25, 2019
Good Company to work, supportive colleagues, management, culture. I loved the work life balance and Job security while working with ABB. Compensation was pretty decent to live in Bangalore India
Great experience about extreme technology and management
Trainee Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Nashik, MaharashtraDecember 18, 2019
My years of experience have prepared me well for this position,And I was very Great ful to worked in mnc compony,to supported me from our superior and colligues new ideas and culture.
Pros
Free lunch and brakfast
Cons
Working hours and over time
Creative, challenging difficulties, Football and Tennis player
Development of the EIB bus system technology (Former Employee) –  Gabès, TNDecember 16, 2019
- Challenging behavior,
- Leadership objectives.
- build up a team and pass my experience as a guide to avoid failures.
- giving a clear and professional image to our clients B to B or even B to C.
Nice place to work
Senior Domain Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 10, 2019
Having experience to learn many new things.
Great place to work. Team mates are cooperative.
Good work life balance.
Easily reach to higher management.
Fun work place
Senior Engineer Manufacturing (Production) (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 8, 2019
Man management, Production Planning, Lean manufacturing, IR issues, HR issues Handling, Work-life balance, Meeting Preparation.Team Outing, Supportive managers,
steel Plant as Site Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bhilai, ChhattisgarhDecember 8, 2019
Its a company you love to work with. Great work, great learning. You have great mentors to guide you. Best part is their open door policy. Would love to mention few lovely people I worked with.
India Head : Friendly, you can go and discuss anything with him. He is more a friend to you. He keeps motivating you to upskill you skill sets. You are pushed to give certifications but with proper guidance. Company bares...
Good place for work life balance
HR Talent (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 3, 2019
Great place for work life balance but there is a lack of transparency for promotions. Lack of trust in terms of growth and salary hikes.
There is less salary hikes given to all. And good looking people grow very easily here.
Recruitment is influenced by HR. Unfair practice for Mnc.
Manager (Former Employee) –  GujaratDecember 2, 2019
Of late organisational behaviour towards employee has deterioted. Gropisam and castisam is quite often. In recent past they have even skipped increment for management staff. Workers are paid higher than. Managers mamagerdmmimanagement
Productive and planned
Quality &OPEX Manager (Former Employee) –  ChennaiDecember 2, 2019
Productive and planned .Flexible working hours.Safety for female employees is ensured
Women employees are not retained after 7.If at all they stay back ,safe transport home is provided
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
Lack of recognition
Good Workplace
I am very much interested to join there, if I get opportunity at Mumbai. Overall very good company but those who are able to take responsibility and stress, for then this is the best organization. I have very good memory with this organisation.
Great Workplace with skilled management
Senior Commissioning Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 1, 2019
I learned a lot at ABB with management skills. Its a great place to work. They provide all the training and support for working at sites with huge cooperation from R&D team.
Slow Paced and horrible HR Policies
R & D Engineer (Former Employee) –  Whitefield, Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 29, 2019
With regards to Management,
HR Policies are very poor or outdated , even FFS takes very long to be settled . People do not even respond apart from few from HR and Finance. You have to showcase yourself as fighter to get your work done.

With regards to Job,
They say its highly competitive and fast-paced while you see the opposite
The manager (TechLead/CloudArchitect/ProductOwner) who interviewed me said its development while we had only Test related work .
Ironically the manager only does everything in the team and the team size is 1 which he himself . He is only the team , few people left and few were laid off . Everyday he keeps interviewing people. Lay-off I heard for the first time at ABB

With regards to work-life balance its pretty good , one can be relaxed as work there is slow-paced

With regards to pay , decent
Good
SQL DBA (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 29, 2019
I am felt very happy with ABB.I like very much about culture what they followed.I involved all the database related work in ABB.ABB is a good organization to work.
Good Company Culture.
Process Associate (Internal Auditor) (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 26, 2019
ABB is a good company, here I am working as a Process Associate (Internal Auditor). My overall experience is 4.1 years. It's a good job environment. Good culture. Great job satisfaction.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ABB. Our community is ready to answer.

51,396