Company is good. U will have job security. But at particular location of Nelamangala, They have started a new R&D, I would advice not to join that R&D. They dont have proper projects. Even then the manager will put so much stress on you that u will feel like where you have come. Exit process they have online system but HR will do it manual so that your feedback doesn't reach management
They dont have proper setup of R&D in MCB division. Unnecessary and daily reviews are so much that u will feel untrusted.
Good Brand. Job Security. Good pay if you negotiate. Helpfull people.
Not proper system in place, HR is of no use, He will not help you. Food not proper.
Collaboration is poor, Work distribution is poor i.e. the one who do the work gets more and more work rather then distributing in team, Work life balance is poor, Increment is poor compare to other company, Job security is very good
Best learning experience, Good culture, smart work, innovation, speed, quality. Lean six sigma, automation, team work, individual growth, Around development, handling end to end work, working in all departments.
* No diversity in team, (local people of same caste and background are preferred)
* No focus on skill development of employees, non focus on lean methodologies.
* Expectation to work on all Sat and Sun.
* Daily working hrs range from 14-16 hr, Month end it goes over 20 hr per day.
*Pay is very low as compared to market in same profile.
For people ready to spend majority of time at office. Prefect job for them
ABB is the Best organization in many manner like taking care of their employees and employee family health and safety, treating subordinates ,to get trained ourselves for various activities as Trainees till the professional maturity level.
Remuneration should be based on the responsibilities taken, not on the qualifications and new joiners like MT and of different company
Work environment, resourceful colleagues, plenty of opportunities to learn, employee oriented management. Well focused work, proper guideline and support to new comers, cross cultural activities across globe, on site opportunities, plenty of learn,
Totally Stress less & collaborative workplace. Great place to develop your career with a fully job satisfaction environment & 100% job security. Management takes good care employees on professional & personal basis.
excellent organisation as far as technology, processes, product quality and brand name. However, very conservative and biased for career advancement and job rotation. Salary & perks are average compared to industry standard, variable pay is not more than 20% depending on the grade and the payout is generally don't dependent on individual performance.
I enjoyed the people I worked with. It was a friendly and fun atmosphere, and I actually enjoyed going to work each morning. I felt that the leadership team was great too. They knew all of their employees on a first name basis and tried to make those personal connections. I also enjoyed the fact that the office tried to do community outreach with local organizations.
- Typical day at work - Can be stressful if one doesn't know how to work efficiently
- Learned how to build team, empowering them, minimising the risks, understanding customers (internal and external)
- Management was encouraging
- Workplace culture is friendly and pleasant
- Hardest part of the job was keeping the cross functional dependencies at low level, so that I can complete my responsibilities on time.
- Most enjoyable part of the job was daily interaction with team, understanding their area of improvement and building them