Aavas Financiers Limited

Aavas Financiers Limited Employee Reviews

Aavas gives a normal working place .seniors are normal they behave good .but the policy of working is not better and the office environment is hectic.
learning culture and good working experience, long working hours, travelling all around the city for customer visits, low salary according to the work profile and experience.
Working in Aavas financiers ltd is disasterful experience there is no working culture always stressful working conditions, Every day you were feel exhausted and there is only 9:30 coming time but no exit time or if you came 1 minute late then you were mark as absent and you have only five chances to regulate your attendance.
Pros
There is no pros
Cons
credit base company
I enjoyed working in housing finance very well and got a very good response through good experience and seniors.It is a good company and gives very good opportunities to new brothers and is a very good company to earn.
Its really good experience with aavas and i really enjoy to work there,learn new things, explore the knowledge and well guidance from the team management.
Before Join this organization, i was bit excited to join this organization, after joining a bit disappointment for work culture and environment. They promised a lot to my growth and authorities but i am still waiting from the organization for this. Rest all things are good. One more things leaves are very less, we are working in holidays as well inducing Sunday. Some time its adjustable according the work and presidencies but some time its very frustrating doing work in this situation and also unable to give 100% of our caviler.
good work place and supportable superior and all management and also good culture.all policy is well according to market strategy... Despite having to get around a couple of hurdles for the look I wanted, it was the best solution I could find for my portfolio. It's not too expensive at about $9 per month. So as far as recommending it, I would— but given the simplicity of what I was after, none of the theme platforms had done a great job because they were all trying too hard to be funky. They overlook simplicity and ease of build for something that they think we actually want… so as far as I’m concerned they all have a way to go with regard to portfolio websites. Flag
Its okay to work here. Language issues. Working hours are good. Lower monetary benefits. Sales oriented organization. No growth. Repetitive task. Good staff.
1. Very insecure to management 2. No set processes 3. Week off s and holiday gets cancelled every now and then. 4. If you are a thick skin, cunning mind and unmarried than this is the best place to work
Pros
Nice salary
Cons
Management is insecure, no holidays
Working hours are good in the company. Company has good infrastructure and strong network across the states in which they are present. Hierarchy level is clear but work load according to work profile is cumbersome. Hard incetive schemes and policies. Motivational, training and counseling needs to done on regular basis.
Pros
Working hours
Cons
Absolutism senior management
I think i m using first time so have no knowledge for me. But in future it is good for my future if got many opportunity. So I am excited to get more opportunity in this application.
Aavas financiers Ltd team is good Is batter for growth & parmosnal HAVING A GREAT TEAM MAKES GREAT THINGS HAPPEN That’s when we’re most happy - when we’re making things happen for our clients
Work experience is very good. Company policies are good, but supporting members are few, Company's process are fast and flexible but some time to no one give proper support.