Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

No work life Balance
Area. Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiOctober 15, 2019
For marketing its not good and family person its not suggestible.Management is poor in branch only buttering is required.Workplace culture is okay.always adopt hire and fire Policies.
Full of politics. North Indian domination. No job security
Assistant Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Adyar, Chennai, Tamil NaduOctober 9, 2019
No job security. Can be thrown out even for silly reasons but there will be lot of malpractices happening which may not be monitored if done by a northindian.
Many employees got absconded after getting salary. Many wanted to leave the company bcoz of the torture given by one arrogant lady named priyanka...
Pros
No respect for seniors and experienced.
Cons
Many employees got absconded.
Great company, Great Culture
Asst. Branch Manager Operations (Former Employee) –  Gwalior, Madhya PradeshSeptember 28, 2019
It's been a great experience & learning with earning at AESL.
Having excellent transparency, A good futuristic organization in coaching industry. Good balance in Business, Operations & Academics.
Loved the organisation
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduSeptember 26, 2019
I enjoyed the work there. All things was good there but except the timing issues. Hike is good. Professional environment. Gain a lots of knowledge.. Ty Aakash
September 28, 2019

Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback for Aakash Educational Services Ltd i.e. You are Loving the Organization, Enjoying working with us, Professional & Learning Environment and an area of concern where we need to work upon.

We are so Happy to see you are enjoying working with us and gaining new learning's.

We would like to understand your concern so that we can enrich your experience working with us.

Please share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in

Dedicated workplace
Assistant Manager - HR (Current Employee) –  Bhubaneshwar, OrissaSeptember 5, 2019
Best place for freshers to learn and grow.
Great amount of exposure.
Handling various forms and variety of work.
Meeting and interacting with the industry experts.
September 20, 2019

Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd as Dedicated Workplace to work in.

We are so happy to see you are enjoying working with us, We wish you lots of success working with AESL.

I am happy to work with Aakash educational services Ltd
Assistant Manager in Sales (Current Employee) –  Jalandhar, PunjabAugust 23, 2019
You have to work in good manners and very good work culture at aakash, everyone support and care all the employee in aakash, everyone give you respect
Pros
System Orrinted Process
Cons
We haven't time for family
September 20, 2019

Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for Good Work Culture i.e Caring, Supporting, Respecting Employees & System Oriented Process and also highlighted an area of concern.

Sir/Madam, we would like to connect with you and share best practices that you may inculcate in daily life that surely will help to manage time and spend with family too, request to share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in

Thank you once again for giving 5 Star rating to AESL.

Good place to work.
Deputy Manager Operations & Administration (Current Employee) –  Rohtak, HaryanaAugust 20, 2019
You have to work as per the company policy but seniors force to complete the work out of the box. The procedure are very strong. You cannot use your mobile while on work.
Cons
Long hour workings.
September 20, 2019

Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd as Good Place to Work In that operates on procedures and policies.

Sir/Madam, as a service organization, the company believes in providing adequate resources to all departments to enable them to deliver their services effectively i.e. on time thus eliminating need of long working hours or working on week off.

Sir, in case it is not possible to avoid working long hours or work on week offs, it is our policy to compensate the affected employee whenever possible with the compensatory off benefit. Employee can refer the same in HRIS System or connect with Branch Head Sir.

Good company
Accounts Officer (Current Employee) –  Vadodara, GujaratAugust 9, 2019
Very good and safe job and work environment is very nice.
Work culture is quite good as well as it has trainings and back support team to support employees every now and then to improve themselves and to ease them to work peacefully and efficiently.
August 13, 2019

Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd on multiple parameters like Good Company, Safe Job & Work Environment, Training & Development of Employees , Back End team for supporting employees to perform job peacefully and efficiently.

We are so happy to see your working journey with AESL is running smooth.
We wish you lots of success working with AESL.

In case you face any challenge or would like to suggest something that can help us enrich our employee experience, please feel free to connect us on wecare@aesl.in

Pathetic
Aakash educational service janakpuri pathetic (Former Employee) –  Janakpuri, Delhi, DelhiJuly 31, 2019
HR team is pathetic.their dressing sense their way of talking is very casual.they don't know about the education.they hire the undergraduate student as counselor.
August 13, 2019

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for taking time to share your valuable feedback, we would like to understand situation/instances in detail so that necessary intervention can be taken immediately. Please share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in
We would be more than happy to connect with you.

Not suitable for Hard Working and sincere employees as it is highly political
Manager IT Infrastructure (Former Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiJuly 4, 2019
Highly Political Work Culture, only people who have links with management get recognition, others even do not get the chance to express themselves, no job security.
Pros
Salary in Time
Cons
Highly Political Work Culture
July 29, 2019

Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd on Processing Salary on Time and area of improvement where we can work upon.

Sir/Madam, we wish to connect with you by the earliest to listen your thoughts and areas where we can improvise.

Please share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in

We wish you further success in your future endeavors.

If you want to do work under pressure or want to be mental then u can join
Branch Operations manager (Former Employee) –  Kanpur, Uttar PradeshJuly 3, 2019
There is no job security in Aakash and too much politics ...your job is not safe at Aakash any time u can terminate by the seniors due to politics so plz
July 29, 2019

Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback, we are surprised to see your journey with us was not smooth.We would like to connect with you by the earliest to understand your situation in detail, Please share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in

good place to work
Counsellor (Former Employee) –  janakpuriJune 24, 2019
Gud and healthy atmosphere to work & i learnt alot of things here & its a good organisation...i am thankful to all of my seniors & colleagues....those are very supportive
Pros
flexibility & good environment
Cons
not found
July 29, 2019

Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd on Good and Healthy Atmosphere to work with, Place for Learning, Good and Supportive Organization.

We are so happy to see your working journey with AESL was fruitful.
We wish you further success in your future endeavors

work place with fun
Assistant Manager Legal (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiJune 18, 2019
it was work with fun. good place to work with lot of things to learn. time management, skill sets, and lot of work from diverse field, culture was good
Pros
free lunch
July 29, 2019

Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd on Good Place to work with, Environment full of Learning & Good Work Culture.

We are so happy to see your learning and working journey with AESL was smooth and enriching.

Calm environment
Customer Care Executive (CCE) (Former Employee) –  Kolkata, West BengalJune 15, 2019
It’s an overall an educational company which focuses on students career. Life as an employee seemed more monotonous. I am expecting a good industry which caters hospitality
Pros
Festive gifts
Cons
Uninformed calls to office
No rest only work.
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiJune 10, 2019
Company is very good but management is worst ,partial. Work pressures is too high, no time for family or personal life . Never appreciated for good work . salary difference is very high , not paid enough amount while traveling and staying in other city .
Pros
learning, salary on time
Cons
no work life balance, long hours, salary increment partiality
July 29, 2019

Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd on Learning Environment, Providing Salary on Time and also highlighted areas of opportunity where we can work upon.

Sir/Madam, as mentioned about payment not paid enough during travel and stay in other city, we assure you that if it comes under AESL travel allowance policy, we will discuss with team and provide you due amount by the earliest.

Please share your contact details on wecare@aesl.in to understand situation in detail.

We wish you lot of success in your future endeavors.

Good till they are in need but after certain time they keep making you bother
Physics faculty (Former Employee) –  Lucknow, Uttar PradeshJune 8, 2019
It's a good company where working culture is good in terms of job distribution but they give more value to marketing and management as far as faculty is concerned .They will use you untill you say now it's enough.so please keep searching for job and one more thing Aakash corporate is good but frenchies are not good for employees they just think about their profit by reducing the cost of faculties.
Pros
Salary on time
Cons
Don't give leave when you required
Just an average place to work
Center Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Preet Vihar, Delhi, DelhiApril 23, 2019
Well i believe I have done an exceptionally good Job in terms of taking the franchise to this place from where it was when i joined. When i joined this was a completely new branch where the entire set-up and growth happend from scratch and i was not only a commuter of this journey, rather i was one of the most important contributors. People sometimes question me that is an educational institute a good place for learning and exposure ??? To which I reply you can't get a better place to learn that a place like Aakash. And the best part here was I was working like a one man army where starting from vendors to logistics , stationary, stock, infra, security, accounts, and to some extend the HR related aspects of the n branch were my direct responsibilities. I was responsible for entire administration of the Institute. Now you tell me where else i could have got a better exposure ??? When i joined this institute was having 200 students now its 2230. Only 3 member team are there now its 30.

So i believe now i have gained a fair exposure as an admin professional and have brought this franchise to a position from which it can only grow upwards no matter what happens. So i believe it is the right time to make a move and get myself exposed into some new sector with new learnings. After all my personal growth in terms of knowledge and financially matters a lot :-).

So the decission to move to anywhere in India basically southern part of India
Pros
Nothing found employee friendly. Conservative people
Cons
Long working hours only for me since the day I have joined with lesser increment than other staffs
Janapriya RMC Pvt ltd
Branch Accountant (Former Employee) –  Rajajinagar, Bengaluru, KarnatakaApril 16, 2019
It was a great job enjoyed a lot in work place management was good and staff and collegues were good that's it in the company not much already told everything
Pros
Good environment
Cons
No free time
May 7, 2019

Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd on Work Place Management , Great Staff to work with.

We are so happy to see your working journey with AESL was fruitful.

No rest only work.
Designation - Asst Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Ludhiana, PunjabMarch 25, 2019
Company is good. But the management is not good. Work pressure is too much. They want to work 24 hr for them. No holidays no family life. If any one want to earn money can join. You will enjoy working but forget your family and Personal life.
Pros
Salary and Claims on time
Cons
Long working hrs
May 7, 2019

"Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd on Organization , Compensation & Benefits and areas of opportunity where we can work upon.

Sir, in case it is not possible to avoid working long hours or work on week offs, it is our policy to compensate the affected employee whenever possible with the compensatory off benefit. Employee can refer the same in HRIS System or connect with their Branch Head Sir.

Best Place and Safe Place to Work
Branch Head (Former Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaMarch 22, 2019
Though you had to work on weekend, you really wont find any difference, even the top management is working on weekend along with you. Almost everything is set for you in the branch, all you to do to focus and execute as per company said compliance.
Cons
Long Hours
May 7, 2019

"Dear Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd on Best Place & Safe Place to work in and also area of opportunity where we can work upon

We are happy to see your positive perception towards working culture.
Regarding week off, as a service organization, the company believes in providing adequate resources to all departments to enable them to deliver their services effectively i.e. on time thus eliminating need of long working hours.

Sir, in case it is not possible to avoid working long hours, it is our policy to compensate the affected employee whenever possible with the compensatory off benefit. In order to avail the same, please refer to Working Hours in HRIS System or connect with your supervisor. .

Wish you great success for future

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.