Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

Nice place
Assistant Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Ludhiana, PunjabJanuary 14, 2019
I learnt a lot and so many things from my previous job experiences.Every job provides new experiences on daily basis.Where i met with different different persons amd learnt how to pitch our services according to clients.I also learnt how to behave and how to talk with different clients.
February 12, 2019

Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on your learning journey with Aakash Educational Services Ltd.

We are glad to hear that you enjoyed working with us, gained new experiences and enhanced your soft skills. We as an organization is a firm believer of developing Talents and their Capabilities.

Wish you great success for future.

My Review
EDP officer (Former Employee) –  Bokaro, JharkhandOctober 10, 2018
It was an education institution, therefore the management were very stickily taking care of their employees like salaries & work environment, timing..
February 12, 2019

Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd on Employee benefits i.e. Salaries, Work Environment & Timings.

Sir, we are continuously implementing best employee practices to foster employee development and work culture.

Sir, your feedback act as motivation and give us confidence to deliver more.
We wish you great success for future.

wonderfull
Lecturer in Mathematics (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiOctober 6, 2018
learning:- content development skills, management of class in a healthy manner
management:- helpful and cooperative
workplace culture:- healthy environment
Pros
supportive and helpful management
Cons
long working hours
February 15, 2019

Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd on Supportive and Helpful Management, Work & Learning Culture also one area of opportunity where we can work upon.

Sir/Madam, as a service organization, the company believes in providing adequate resources to all departments to enable them to deliver their services effectively i.e. on time thus eliminating need of long working hours or working on week off.

Sir, in case it is not possible to avoid working long hours or work on week offs, it is our policy to compensate the affected employee whenever possible with the compensatory off benefit. In order to avail the same, please refer to Woking Hours in HRIS System or connect with your Academic Head Sir.

In case you face any challenge please feel free to drop a mail at wecare@aesl.in . We will surely look into the same. Wish you great success for future.

Territory Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Meerut, Uttar PradeshSeptember 9, 2018
In all a very good system to work with, making core professionals for sales & marketing. Descipline is the formost tool for the Aakash employees. To achieve targets in given time span.
Pros
To push one self as hard as one can.
Cons
Long working hours for sales team, at times without week offs.
February 15, 2019

Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd on Work Culture, Employee Care & Development, Discipline & Employee Motivation and also areas of opportunity where we can work upon.

Sir/Madam, as a service organization, the company believes in providing adequate resources to all departments to enable them to deliver their services effectively i.e. on time thus eliminating need of overtime or long working hours or working on week off.

Please refer to Working Hours and Overtime Policy in your HRIS System. In order to avail the same please connect with your Branch Head/Regional Head Sir.

Productive and knowledgeable
Counselor (Former Employee) –  Jodhpur, RajasthanSeptember 9, 2018
They focus on work as well as employees growth. Learning and enhancement of employees,great working opportunity and well planned HR policies. They are well planned and executed company who always focus on goals along with employees attention.
Pros
Work life balance
February 15, 2019

Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd on Employee Growth , Learning & Development , Great Work Environment , Well Planned HR Policies & Employee Centric Organization and also an area of opportunity where we can work upon.

Madam, in case it is not possible to avoid working long hours or work on week offs, it is our policy to compensate the affected employee whenever possible with the compensatory off benefit.

Please refer to Woking Hours and Overtime Policy in your HRIS System,
In order to avail the same please connect with your Branch Head Sir. Wish you great success for future.

no work life balance
Work as a Senior Area Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Noida, Uttar PradeshAugust 9, 2018
good company to learn new things,but there is no work life balance,management hardly give response to your personal life they treat you as a robot and if u asked for leave it very hard to get
Pros
good to learn new things
Cons
no work life balance, long working hours
Hardworking with Honestly
EDP Executive (Current Employee) –  Panipat, HaryanaJuly 23, 2018
I am a very hard working person. I worked with two company in my 18th Years career. There i feel that everything achieved from hard working. Other ways for get success not always effective but hard work always left there effects.
Asst Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Kolkata & GoaJuly 3, 2018
Good place to work.The only problem is that there is no work life balance.Can expect good hike in the salary and career advancement.Better for faculties
Pros
Good salary, career advancement
Cons
No work life balance
unproductive and money minded workplace
Senior Faculty (Former Employee) –  Hisar, HaryanaJune 20, 2018
A typical day at work.
first day after joining :- i was asked to just chill and understand the enviroment for the coming week but on the second day on the contrary to their previous instructions suddenly asked for the classes to take in the batch of very experienced faculty and even judged based on the secret feedback for the single day.This was ridiculous and mind boggling.
Nice place to Work
Branch Manager (Former Employee) –  Jodhpur, RajasthanJune 16, 2018
If you are a workaholic and don't like being home, this is the right organisation to be in. They also pay well for it. Also be ready to relocate at mid-night too.
Pros
Pays well
Cons
No work life balance
Only work nothing else
Academic Head (Medical) (Current Employee) –  Calicut keralaJune 2, 2018
Good to improve subject knowledge
Exposure towards depth level of subject
Professional
Disciplined
No politics
Good work culture
But no time for personal life
Overall good
Plethora of work
North indian culture
Adjustable hr policies
Hindi and english
Demotiating with no growth path
Senior Manager (Former Employee) –  Mumbai, MaharashtraMay 18, 2018
Schedule: The work schedule is not fixed, the organisation expects the employee to work min. 12 hours, however when needed if the employee extends the work hour even after 12 hours, there is no appreciaton of the extra work did by the employee.

Learnings: There is poor or no learning that one can get in this organisation, I spent 4 years in the organisation, however only taught how to build a corporate & team bonding culture, there was 0 or no learning from the organisation since the seniors are very non-supportive.

Recognition: There is no proper recognition of the work & improvement or value addition you did to the organisation. They even do not pay your incentives on time, rather after one year when you follow up you are being labeled as a person of negative attitude & dispute on the eligibility very smartly.

Job Security: There is no job security, they can remove you from the organisation at their own whims & fancies, however good performer you are, they will just transfer you from Kashmir to Kanyakumari so that you are forced to leave.

Growth: There is no fixed growth path & no tranparency maintained in the system.

Work Life Balance: If your family is ready to sacrifice you as if you have gone to siachen, you should definitely join Aakash.
Pros
I wish I could add someting here...!
Cons
Long working Hours, Transparency not maintained, No Growth Path, Poor Work Life Balance, No Learnings & No Job Security
good working place
Senior Executive (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaApril 22, 2018
i have learned new things here which is helpful to my carrier , friendly working atmosphere and such a nice experience in working service sector . But timings are not flexible.
Pethatic Company to work
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Delhi, DelhiApril 13, 2018
Any good day u can be transferred and every thing and any thing only Branch manager has to do
Branch Manager is "A boxing punching bag for a company"
Pethatic and complicated processes made themselves confused and employees are also in confusion state of mind.
Any good day u can be fired.
Pros
Lucrative Salary
Cons
No work Life balance.work like a slave
Good money for teaching job but zero work-life balance
Assistant Professor (Former Employee) –  Delhi, JammuApril 5, 2018
Good money for teaching job but zero work-life balance. The day begins at 9 and ends at 8. Teaching the students was the only joy I got at this institute.
Sincere and Caring work environment
Regional Training Manager (Former Employee) –  HyderabadApril 1, 2018
Work culture at Aakash is a little orthodox yet very positive. People in the management are very sincere and caring and reward you at the right time with appreciation as well as otherwise.
Good workplace
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  IndiaMarch 29, 2018
Working environment was good, interpersonally skills developed, good team management by senior level, goal oriented and time to time training programme done.
Working Experiance
Assistant Manager in Sales & Marketing (Former Employee) –  Chennai, Tamil NaduMarch 7, 2018
Aakash is one of the best place to work I enjoyed my last 3 years in Aakash institute,
At the time when i was working i found that the team members who working in the organisation was so helpful and they have a good coordination too, i love to work back in the same place, i missed the oppertunity
Pros
Thanks
Cons
Thanks
Good company with good work culture
Senior Chemistry faculty, South Ex New Delhi (Current Employee) –  New Delhi, DelhiJanuary 11, 2018
A good company with good reputation and a well defined work culture ..Only thing (i.e con) is long working hour.........A good company for growth and overall development.
February 9, 2019

Sir, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd on Organization Reputation, Work Culture, Overall Development.

Sir/Madam, as a service organization, the Company believes in providing adequate resources to all departments to enable them to deliver their services effectively on time thus eliminating need of long working hours or working on week off. Sir, in case it is not possible to avoid working long hours or work on week offs, it is our policy to compensate the affected employee whenever possible with the compensatory off benefit.

In case you face any challenge please feel free to drop a mail to Hr team.

We will surely look into the same. Wish you great success for future.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.