Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd

Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd Employee Reviews

India195 reviews
Very strict rules they even impose fines
Cons
Mobile is not allowed except during lunch nonsupportive seniors

Even small mistakes are magnified

No work life and personal life balance

Too much politics

Pros

Good salary

Job security

Best learning experience

L
No comments
I am not intrested to make a comments about my ex employers. What ever i had earn from that emploer i washappy with that and mean time i get a support because i work there
Work place is nice
Good place to work and competitive ,timely payments no delay in salary and incentives and staff are good encouraging,md sir take care about employees and students
Pathetic environment
I made a huge mistake working at Aakash Institute.It just looks like a big company but in real it isn't. Your immidiate boss and his bosses are just politicians not managers.
Pros
Cons
Exellent company
Very nice culture in this company,i have so much thing gain in this company it will be a great opportunity to work in aakash educational services Pvt.Ltd.
Good
It's good place to work. Competative environment,g JJ km have high hopes that you have any further information on the same time I am going to have a nice day best
Good work place
Very good work place, All staff members are very good, activities are helf time to time by the management, Special discount on various programme given to employees by the company
Internal upgradation of post is very slow. Rest everything is good
Work is amazing if your passionate about teaching. I'm very happy in this environment. If your looking just for money you might find stressful. All the best
Fast Growing and Productive
As a prime company in the field of competitive exam educational services, Aakash institute had done a remarkable role in building students dream for grabbing Medical or Engineering career in the top Most colleges in India with their Unique study pattern and style.
Company not care
Company management not care employee. Management poor decision not working knowledge not designing knowledge. Management not care any employee. Not holiday allow on time.
Great institute great place to work and grow
Great experience to be a part of aakash Educational services Ltd.Great organisation to grow with good work environment especially for female.
Salary always comes on time.
Good working environment
Good working environment helps the employee to yield more growth in such industry. The complany is like go with flow...as the stress will always be their and that must be handle with care to grow more in such field.
Too much restriction & slow paced
Too much restriction & slow paced. Basically a LALA company where everything is based on decision made by the management on their gut feeling instead of data & facts. Salarywise they are ok
March 21, 2020
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback. Sir/Madam, we wish to connect with you by the earliest to understand your thoughts in detail. We request to share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in . We wish you lots of success working with Aakash Educational Services Limited.
Satisfied
Aakash is best platform for learning and new experiences. But they also take your maximum time .So be ready for a bite and hectic schedule. It's hard to balance life and work.
Its good but hectic
Work hard
Learn the subject

Interact with children

You should be well dressed formals

Your subject should be good

People are helping

Books are OK

There are so many questions you can solve
March 22, 2020
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking time to share your valuable feedback and experience of working with Aakash Educational Services Limited and also area where in you are finding challenge.

Sir/Madam, with ref to challenge, we immediately want to connect with you and understand situation/instances in detail so that necessary actions/intervention can be taken for enriching experience. Request to share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in for taking this discussion forward. Keep Learning & Keep Growing. We wish you lots of success working with AESL.
March 22, 2020

No growth in the company........ No salary increment
No growth, too many politics................................. No incentives, no respect for each other,..................................................too much politics......we have no say in the branch. Does not value new opinions and new ideas.
Productive and lot of explosure
Aakash gave me an opportunity to expose to School business. Good work culture and thoughtful exposure.Learnt a lot in school products and NEET products.
Not Satisfactory
Not Satisfactory policy salary package work culture upto the mark.
No proper increments and also work weak off no proper leader ship, no team coordination
Its an excellent place to work with
Not getting enough time to spend time with family and friends at the weekends. that's so sad for any empployee.I wouls prefer to work here for long time , but having different branches across in India .
February 24, 2020
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for Excellent Place to work with and highlighted on area where immediate intervention is required. Sir/Madam, we immediately want to connect with you and understand situation/instances in detail so that necessary actions/intervention can be taken for enriching employee experience and ensuring that people are happy working with us.
Please share your contact details at wecare@aesl.in and we will surely connect with you for taking this discussion forward.We wish you lots of success working with AESL.
Productive & Competitive
Glad to be a member of Aakash Family. Learned how to be sportive & developed competitive spirit. A perfect institute for MEDICAL & ENGINEERING ASPIRANTS.
February 24, 2020
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for perfect institute for Medical, Engineering aspirants. We are so happy to see you are glad to be a member of Aakash family. Keep Learning & Keep Growing, We wish you lots of success working with AESL.
Better place to work
Aakash institute gaves a good carrier opportunity. It's a place to learn about managing skills. Hardworking is important to get next level of growth in our career.
February 24, 2020
Sir/Madam, thank you for taking the time to share your valuable feedback on recognizing Aakash Educational Services Ltd for providing great career opportunity for employees and better place to work. Keep Learning & Keep Growing, We wish you lots of success working with AESL.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at Aakash Educational Services Pvt. Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.