AXA Business Services Employee Reviews

Productive and collborative work environment
Financial Specialist (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMay 8, 2018
My work revolved more around quarterly closing activities, such as closing the books of accounts, finding breaks in the financial statements. we even had an everyday class to learn basics of French, as AXA is a France based company and we had to interact with the onshore team on a daily basis. Apart from this I also had to co-ordinate with other team members to know the entries posted by them so that we can Incorporate it in out final statement preparation.
Pros
flexi-timings at work, yearly and Diwali bonuses
not bad
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMay 8, 2018
the company is good but management is not good, by seeing CTC you think u wile get a good salary but they use to pay very less.
day by day cross cutting on every thing
Na
Financial Specialist (Current Employee) –  PuneApril 11, 2018
Will get opportunity to learn about different financial product in details.Do have big exposure in finance as AXA Business is worlds biggest and leading Insurance Company.
Multiple opportunities
Analyst (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraApril 4, 2018
flexible work timing
multiple opportunities
vivid work culture
different leadership style across the company
competition is healthy in most of the functions
good additional fun activities
A good work culture and fun to work in such a good environment
Operations Analyst (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraApril 4, 2018
I have learned as much as i can and enjoyed working in the organisation.
Management is good and supportive.
Most enjoyable part of job is no pressure and chill environment.
very good company
PROCESS LEAD (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMarch 30, 2018
good place to work with well equipped skilled and desire to learn new things . very good company for freshers to start their journey in accountingarea
Fun Work place
Financial Associate (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraMarch 20, 2018
I am working in AXA Business Services for about 18 months as as Associate. Overall it was ok ....but I got to learn alot of things for which I am thankful.
Only work and pathetic management
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaFebruary 25, 2018
Company culture is good but new bees are struggling in the hands of the pathetic management who are completely brainless people. No value for the dedicated and hard working people there. I worked there for 3+ years and i regret for spending my precious time of my professional life.
good
Group Financial Controller/Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaFebruary 25, 2018
Greeat work life balance. Good leave policy.Bad transportation and other facilities. flexible timings and supportive management. Was a little disappointed with the pay
Good to work fun place
Research Analyst (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 12, 2018
Good to work but there is no much projects to work on and learning at work place is very less the colleagues and managers are not very professional feels like a Indian company more than a MNC
Pros
Job security
Cons
No Incentives or bonuses
associate (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaJanuary 10, 2018
Good.. nice to work feels awesome.. 2years at was going good.. had lot of fun.. Good people.. management also provides rights help at right time.. finally it's good
Pros
nil
Cons
nil
Productive and fun place to work.
AXA Business Services (Analyst) (Current Employee) –  PuneJanuary 8, 2018
A typical day at work is good and involves a lot of team work and bonding. We have different schedules that run and after which we start our work. We also handle different work types together. I get to learn a lot everyday in the office. The culture is quite good. Team bonding activities also take place quite often.
Pros
job timing
Work with fun
MIS Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaDecember 28, 2017
Good place to work for middle and upper management, nice life balance and work with fun. Can say a friendly work place to work with AXA BUSINESS SERVICES
Life at axa bs
Assistant Manager (Internal Controls) (Former Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraDecember 20, 2017
Been a good 11 months experience working. Lot of enthusiastic colleagues. Had a great time to showcase my potential. Ocassionally had strict deadlines but not always.
AXA_Life and P&C
Manager (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 12, 2017
Had good experience in Life side of the insurance business along with Property & Casualty business. Working at Group level for Asian entities. Analyzing the financial numbers.
Pros
Life Insurance business
Cons
Short span on stay
Accounts Receivable (Current Employee) –  Pune, MaharashtraNovember 7, 2017
Good place to work, good culture, transperant policies and guidelines, management is also nice, shift hours are fine. However the pay package is less - everything is included in the CTC hence the net in hand is less.
Pros
Good culture
Cons
Everything is included in CTC - less pay package in hand
workplace culture
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 5, 2017
It is very good place to work and you will have work life balance and flexibility of work and office hours,

culture is very good and you can have lots of exposure in other activites
Good working environment, employee benefits and opportunity driven
Specialist in insurance operation (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 23, 2017
It was my first full time job and I love the work culture, ethics and values of AXA. It is one of the best organisation to work if you want to grow and build a good career.
Pros
Cons
Salary
Good place to learn Investment Accounting
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  PuneOctober 21, 2017
AXA enables you to have a good experience on learning & new financial regulations
In terms of salary- they are not very competitive as per Industry standards but work-life benefit is good.
AXA was reliable,Employee friendly company
Associate in 2008 (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 15, 2017
Axa was the best company i worked for, it gave me really good opportunity to learn n to project my talents.
this company recognizes the skills n talents of their employees and give them the right direction.
i always enjoyed working in Axa, jus like many other companies we had dead lines n targets to meet, but never compromised on our quality,.
best thing i learned in Axa was to believe in team work to give excellent results,also working individually under business requirements.
Axa also encouraged their employees to go for higher education and special trainings.
our managers from different teams always conducted some special activities during weekends to boost n refresh their employees.
our management always recognized and awarded their team members for their hard work and best performance.
i was glad n honored to receive some of the awards for my best performance n quality.
Pros
free lunch coupons