AECOM Employee Reviews

India85 reviews
Great working experience in aecom mumbai. Worked in various residential and commercial projects single handedly and gained lot of experience and exposure.
You have your teammates to help and back you always. You are not alone in your work. Seniors are easy to reach and accessible to help. Friendly environment and growth within the organisation.
I would like to recoomend this company. Very friendly and cooperative stuff.
Salary on time. Very safe environment for women. I have worked tgere9 years and I fell it is best place to work.
Client satisfaction is the motto, with Safety as the main theme.
Working with knowledgeable Engineers and responsible team members was the highlight.
The working environment is good. But the management is not friendly and co operative.Salary is received on time. More workshop should be conducted to serve better.
Good working culture, motivational , time-bound working, good facilities, teamwork, good work coordination,job working tips for seniors.transportation facilities provided.
It is pleasure to be associated with this company. The environment is best for the Managers. They encourage to implement the best Engineering Practices. The top Management gives the free hand to lead the project team. The decisions making is the prime importance. It is joy to work with experienced team & challenging to interact with different clients & Satisfy.

them in giving the de
Salary is less compare to similar consultant
You can work always big projects with limited time & pressure.

It will be very good for beginners to learn important design aspects
Too much of work pressure. No proper guidance from upper management. Completely negative work environment. This review is only for Program Cost Consultancy department. No benefits/compensation.
I working with aecom, but here all employees ecco friendly and short out problems in meeting. Company all rules very good. Working environment is good
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at AECOM?
I worked as an Environmental Consultant there, and my boss was the best. He was all about work life balance, and supported us to succeed. They didn't worry about when I came to work or when I left, as long as I was available via email or mobile during working hours, and completed deliverable within the stipulated time. Best work experience ever.
Learning can be done if you are willing to work outside your department. Also the work culture may differ from project to project basis. HR policies are very good and supportive.
I am working in AECOM India Bangalore Office since 1.5 years. During my intial 3 months I learned a lot but after then I have assigned all the repetitive work. There are lots of field visit even on Saturday, Sunday and they don't pay overtime for that. Suming up all, there is not quality of life.

So honestly i don't see future growth in the company and planing to quit.
Great work culture over there. Environment and job security is good. Safety is primary measure in all activity. In short Aecom is a good company i feel at present as a current employee.
it was great experience to work with AECOM, it has best employees and administrative staff ready to help all time. I have handled international projects and worked with International experts and software applications
I am working in this company from June ,17 to till .his hr policy and other benefit is good and everything given in softwere. Salary increment is too high.
Learning

Motivation

Focused on clients requirements for project specific works

In house learning university for learning and development of employee
I am grateful to get oppurunity to serve in AECOM India Pvt. Ltd
It will help me to grow further in my field as well as improve my personality as a individual.
Has excellent work culture
Impressive portfolio of projects across the globe

Continuous investment in technology for better management of processes and systems

However, slim chance of career growth. That is, one might be stuck at one level with excelent performance ratings too.

No discussion on career progression within AECOM.
Every thing is good but sometimes some issue r happening with team members about for work analysis and Distributions. Environments is good for working...................
Since last 4 years working in AECOM.
Working culture and Work Procedure is top Quality.

Learning opportunities is available.

Employee friendly organisation.