2COMS Consulting Pvt Ltd

2COMS Consulting Pvt Ltd Employee Reviews

India43 reviews
Good to learn work for freshers,
Good team work and Very friendly Nature.Very strictly prohibited inspiring meeting conversation with management and team.
Client need analysis and bulk hiring
Client need analysis and database maintain

Manpower budgeting and cost analysis

Played a generalist role for recruitment & selection for all profiles
Very comfortable to work in this environment. Management is really very supportive and encouraging. Job security is also there. Overall its really an inspiring environment.
A workplace which helps me to learn a lot, which helps us in our career growth and also growth on a personal level. And also they conduct lots of fun activities, so that we don't feel any work pressure.
Pros
Providing cab facilities for both pickup and drop.
Good environment to work with.. Helping higher officials.. Incentives and hikes and appriciation on hard work... And good career growth... Excellent job opportunities.. For candidates in leading mnc's...
Pros
Nil
Cons
Nil
High satisfaction level for good work environment. Excellent Employer & Employee relation, Suitable work schedule, Provide opportunities , benefits to all.
Good place to learn for beginners
Good working cultures

Good bounce plans

But traget oriented need to achieve monthly traget s

Good reward and recognize
Pros
Ntg
Cons
Need to improve offc
A very intense and aggressive place to work at where you learn Recruitment in and out.
This place is for you if you want an on the job training in Recruitment Life Cycle. It is definitely not everyone's cup of tea.

I enjoyed my 1 year stint here only because of my team leader.
The management at 2COMS has been extremely supportive & flexible.

2COMS workplace culture was not very friendly though. The head office is located in Kolkatta, India and the New Delhi operations were managed remotely from there. The office space was small.

But it surely gave a lot of learning opportunities and a lot of freedom in decision making.
Good working environment. It's a recruitment firm totally and you have to work accordingly and hold your nerves in order to sustain in that firm nicely
Giving one start is also waste to that company .they will conduct interview only for time pass ..no proper salary .no timing science ..It's a worst company I never saw..they never respond to any emails nor calls....specally hyd people...even kolakta also....I have joined in March till now I did not get my offer letter and appointment letter... Now I left the organization ...guys plse dont join in 2coms.they always depends on their mind..if they want employee they will recruit..if they don't want they will remove..they did the same thing..I dont understand how people are working for years and years..

It's a worst company...don't join nor don't attend interviews in that....they recruit for worst profile
Pros
Issue
Cons
Issue
Did not get much scope to diversify as a recruiter, 2Coms BBSR mainly served clients in BPO division.
Management is not flexible at all.

Job responsibilities not defined properly.
Pros
Good for freshers
Miscommitment of the employer, low pay, lobby culture. Unhealthy work environment. It is not a good place to work. No support from seniors and colleagues.
Dhoura tanda thana bhojipura dstt bareilly word no.14 my name is mohd suhail my father name Mr .mohd Yusuf my work is site engener and that is good work in civil engenering in building
Pros
Cons
8hrs
2Coms consulating private limited is a good company. Specially Pune branch. All the managerial decisions were taken by head office that is Kolkatta, West Bengal.
I have to do everyday work like Tally entries ,Making Invoices,Chasing our Debtors for payments,my internal skill is getting enriched by everyday conversation with clients.
Overall good place to start a career and small organization to work but has work pressure and targets to generate revenue for the organization, salary increment and better salary can be offered and worked upon.
Pros
Nice Place To Work
Cons
Long Working Hours
• Handle the complete recruitment life cycle.
• Recruiting candidates for different positions for leading Global IT companies.

• Interacting with clients on regular basis to understand the specific requirements.

• Screening of resumes from the job portals as well as the database as per the requirements of the company standards.
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Good Corporate culture
Environment is very good and even management is very supportive.

2Coms will never leave there employees
My job is already , OK but I need so high and I think to improve myself and basic knowledge and experience skills. So I see a another job for me the best
Every day One to two Hour Conference Call with CEO
How to train-up Fresh Employees.

Good,

Weekly once had a Fun at team,

Very Flexible
Ask a question about working or interviewing at 2COMS Consulting Pvt Ltd. Our community is ready to answer.