[24]7 Inc.

[24]7 Inc. Employee Reviews

India165 reviews
Working here is too stressful. The management just wants the work done, whatever the situation is.

The salary hike sucks here. HRs are less approachable.
Pros
Yearly party and occasional activities.
Cons
Stressful work.
- they don't value their employees.
- management sucks.

- worst HR team I have seen in my entire career.

- too much communication gap between teams across geography.

- no clear goal & direction where the organization is heading to.
There is no transparency in work environment, learn people management, how to be a good team player, the management behaviour is not same for all the employees
Good company and good people but management is too bad,

Not good recognition, very good experience in learning and development.

Work - personal life balance is low
They hired me as contractual Basis, You can enjoy working with this company and Team leaders are very supportive, But payee is very less compare to market Scale. There will be hurdles in the job Choose wisely if you are a great competitive definitely it's suits you..
I had worked 6 month's for the company [24]/7.inc at Bangalore. The time I started work I have learned so many things than my imagination. I'd love to work there although It was Night shift. Its fun with colleagues and the managers are friendly and problem solving to all. ...
Salary is just enough to survive in town, culture is good. Long working hours is bit of an issue. I get salary on time. Company provides cab facility, for which they deduct 2000 from your salary.
Had really good experience and recommend it to freshers who are looking for a foundation and experience...............................................
Pros
Takes alot or effort and time to get recognized as a individual
Cons
Good job environment
Good place to work in. Good management and moderate growth. IT is the place to grow in and moderate opportunities and internal groups. Rotating shifts.
Work over 247inc is good and enjoyable
The only thing that make me to look for a job change is the salary they increased a small amount of the salary during Annual performance review

And all of sudden they stopped paying us our incentives
I enjoyed my time at the company, due to certain personal reasons I had to quit but if I had chance I would have continued to work there. People and leaders were very cooperative and team members friendly as well as competitive.
. I like the culture in 247 and they are so friendly and good at support people. It's a good startup to start a job In the company. I love the environment at the company.
Not a happy experience working in 24/7. Management wants to get the work done at any cost without caring about the employees. Few managers and good but higher authority, not supportive.
The office has a rejuivinating energy and you know that you're in for the long haul with terms of satisfaction and scaling up the ladder. Cafeteria is 💯
Pros
Work environment, team members, work ethics.
Cons
Salary fixture
They hired us for particular season with less pay and shift timings were worst. Working environment was good though. The only problem we face with this company is shift timings and less salary.
Productive and fun work place, it is a good place where a fresher can cope up and can learn many things about work culture. Every associate has an opportunity to learn and apply on the go job.
One can choose the company as their career starter. As you are surrounded by people from different states, you can improve your communication. Good facility.
If you want to improve your English from basic it's heavenly good as they don't allow you to speak in any other language for 8 hours and that helps in future.
Company culture is really good. However work pressure is hectic. Had face lot of favouritism. One of the best thing is Employee Motivation which I liked lot.
Company infrastructure really awesome, training environment is very nice, but training can be still be improved, Good incentives and good pay, if you are non technical guy, this place is the best place to work, if you are not graduate, you can make your future bright. Rotational shifts, learnt how to work in night shift and enjoyed it few times, the enjoyable part was they encourage talent, it reminded my college days in this company. Managers can be bit friendly.