[24]7 Inc. Employee Reviews

It was good working with the company
Digital interactive advisor (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaApril 30, 2018
Its okay to work with the company. Employee concerns should be addressed properly and timely and no rude administration should be there. Overall working with 24 7 gave me very good experience.
Interactive and Fun Place to work at
advisor (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaMarch 11, 2018
had a very good experience at the company. Teamwork was an essential part of the job. had very good employees and worked under very good and influential team leader. hardest part of the job was dealing with tough customers. Rest everything was enjoyable.
Pros
free transportation
Cons
rotating shifts
A Productive work environment
IT Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMarch 4, 2018
Its a Productive work environment and pressures working methods.
Review meetings and recognition given to the reserved employee.
Good platform for learn new methods.
Pros
outing
Cons
Healthcare
Worst of all I could say. Very bad experience with Management.
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaJanuary 19, 2018
Worst of all I could say. Very bad experience with Management.
Been working here since long, The salary is comparatively less compared to any jobs in Bangalore. Even Domestic offers better salary package. You will experience loads of work Pressure.
Pros
Just the food in cafeteria.
Cons
Everything I would say.
Better work experince, fun filled and excellent culture
Digital interactive advisor (Former Employee) –  Marathahalli, KarnatakaJanuary 15, 2018
Day to day experince was great.. Employers over here dnt act to you like a superior but as a friend or a mentor.. The better part of this job was the developement of communication skills.
No comments
Digital Interaction Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 15, 2017
No comments for this company. This is the worst workplace and so called management is don't have any common sense at all. If you work here you will ruin your career.
Pros
Cons
Too Many
I learnt many things from this company as this is my first platform and this will be my best plat form forever.
Digital interaction Advisor (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 14, 2017
I'm looking for my advancement. As there are less chances for growth here thinkig to have a change where I can enhance my skills by considering a growth in my career as well as learning new things
Trasnsparency
Digital Interaction Executive (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 13, 2017
Management is clear with their vision and is very transparent in every actions. Respect every one despite of their caste, religion or gender. Equal opportunities for every one to grow within the organisation. It's always positive working with 24/7.
Pros
Team lunches
Fun place to work, Friendly management
Financial Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  BangaloreDecember 10, 2017
It was great place to work because of the people there. management and colleagues. Mostly work was based in BPO consulting. Needs improvement on the salary structures for the employees.
Enjoyed Working
Senior Specialist-HR (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 26, 2017
I absolutely enjoyed working at 24/7 Inc.
The team I worked with was great. The work environment, the people I worked with and for were such an inspiration to me. I had many learnings and it helped me shaping up individuality.
Workplace
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 9, 2017
Good place to work in, have no regrets. Was relatively new so just finished work and got out. Was learning the job so don't have much to say. That is it.
Entrepreneurial
Lead Software Development Engineer in Test (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 31, 2017
There are growth opportunities for those who seek it. You are encouraged to take on additional responsibilities and they expect you to have the skills before you are formally given the role.
It is a fun place to work in and we do have a lot of scope for growth
Customer Service Executive. (Former Employee) –  Bangalore IndiaOctober 19, 2017
My experience was awesome in 24[7]. It is a great place to work and i learnt alot from my co employees. The management is great and very understanding. Just the shift timings sucks for a while.
Pros
Bravo Points for shopping
Cons
Two 15 mins break and one half and hour break
Corporate school with full of Fun and entertainment
Customer Service Representatives (Former Employee) –  KarnatakaOctober 14, 2017
Best place for a person who wants to enjoy the work for a period of time who is not career oriented.

Right place for an individual who wants fun and entertainment along with work.
Pros
Cons
Nothing in particular
Work life balance is a little more desired given the hectic nature of projects
Senior Executive (Current Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 30, 2017
"Flexible hours allow for a better work-life balance: ability for some positions to work remotely is very helpful
Work life balance is a little more desired given the hectic nature of projects
Pros
Na
Cons
Na
Fun and Informative
Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaSeptember 30, 2017
I worked at 24/7 Inc for 3 years and I had a lot of fun doing what I did. I would recommend working there. The Financial benefits are also great with provisions for exceptional performances.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
recreational restrictions
Productive and fun work place
Experienced (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaSeptember 27, 2017
I was working with [24]7 for about 7 months. It was international voice process. I worked for a process called MBNA. Basically i used to call the customers and ask them to do balance transfer from any other credit card to MBNA.
Pros
Free dinner
Cons
Long hoyrs
only good place to start your career.
Digital interaction specialist (Current Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaSeptember 25, 2017
I was working here for past 3 years and in current few months the management has went downhill. Managers started backstabbing and playing favoritism.
Extend without pay. No off request. If any emergency ask someone to work for you and work for them on your off day. If you come late like 5-10 minutes you have to extend 2 hours. If you complain on any person who is close to manager you'll be cornered and they'll start pointing even your small mistake and will put you in their preferred shift.
Pros
Can learn how to communicate and good company to start your career.
Cons
Extend without p
Friendly and fun place
Digital advisor (Current Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaSeptember 22, 2017
Al over it is very good work experience in [24]7.In 247 is very friendly and fun place. Mangers and hr is very friendly here. No work pressure here.The hardest part of the job is less break and more work..The most enjoyable part of the job we always play music in our floor and I loved it.
Pros
na
Cons
na
great place to work
Senior Executive (Former Employee) –  BangaloreSeptember 12, 2017
have enjoyed working at 247 customer for past 11 years all my colleagues have helped me when i joined the company as i was new to oracle i have learnt a lot from my colleagues
Pros
good work place
Cons
work pressure