[24]7 Inc. Employee Reviews

Productive and fun work place
Senior Process Executive (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 10, 2018
Had a good learning experience and helped me to grow in my carrier.

Got an opportunity to learned more personality development ,team work , group assignment.
Great Workplace to advance career
Specialist (Global Finance) (Current Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaSeptember 19, 2018
Great place to work at. Amazing people and colleagues. Great work-life balance. Great people and even better colleagues with full support everytime and from everyone.
Pros
US shift timngs
Good Place to work with.
Interactive Social Media Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaSeptember 3, 2018
The 24[7] Customer Service was a good place to work with. Lots of fun and was like an extended family for me.

Customer interactions was a challenging task but was able to resolve with ease.
Excellent
Senior Customer Support Executive (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJuly 29, 2018
Excellent work culture and employee satisfaction. Emplayee stisfaction is very much important and this company had 100% of Employee satisfaction. Great Job by every empoyee
HR EXECUTIVE (Recruiter) (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaJuly 10, 2018
Innovation based organisation, management is ok will need to improve.N/A
work life balance is not possible in this company with its work culture.
But it is a nice place to start off ones career and grow .
Pros
na
Cons
na
Typical day at work
HR-ER Specialist (Current Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaJuly 10, 2018
Pros

Great growth opportunities, amazing work culture, Awesome appraisals and lots of perks. You grow with the company. Great Managers and quick promotions. A great place to work in overall.

Cons

Night shifts, Work gets a little monotonous though people stick around because of the great work culture and environment.
Pros
Great Growth
Cons
Long hours and Night shifts
A good workplace with fun and learning
Digital Interaction Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bangalore Urban, KarnatakaJuly 5, 2018
A nice company to learn where we can enjoy a lot and all the team members will help a lot. Working environment will be good. Really a nice company to work.
The most fun place to work.
Technical Advisor (Former Employee) –  IndiaMay 3, 2018
A day would start so beautiful you could just sit and relax and assist customers. No pressure of time limit or targets. The motto is to assist customers by valuing the employees.
Pros
Work environment
Cons
Transport
It was good working with the company
Digital interactive advisor (Former Employee) –  hyderbad, TelanganaApril 30, 2018
Its okay to work with the company. Employee concerns should be addressed properly and timely and no rude administration should be there. Overall working with 24 7 gave me very good experience.
Interactive and Fun Place to work at
advisor (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, IndiaMarch 11, 2018
had a very good experience at the company. Teamwork was an essential part of the job. had very good employees and worked under very good and influential team leader. hardest part of the job was dealing with tough customers. Rest everything was enjoyable.
Pros
free transportation
Cons
rotating shifts
A Productive work environment
IT Support Engineer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaMarch 4, 2018
Its a Productive work environment and pressures working methods.
Review meetings and recognition given to the reserved employee.
Good platform for learn new methods.
Pros
outing
Cons
Healthcare
Worst of all I could say. Very bad experience with Management.
Customer Service Executive (Former Employee) –  Bangalore City, KarnatakaJanuary 19, 2018
Worst of all I could say. Very bad experience with Management.
Been working here since long, The salary is comparatively less compared to any jobs in Bangalore. Even Domestic offers better salary package. You will experience loads of work Pressure.
Pros
Just the food in cafeteria.
Cons
Everything I would say.
Better work experince, fun filled and excellent culture
Digital interactive advisor (Former Employee) –  Marathahalli, KarnatakaJanuary 15, 2018
Day to day experince was great.. Employers over here dnt act to you like a superior but as a friend or a mentor.. The better part of this job was the developement of communication skills.
No comments
Digital Interaction Advisor (Former Employee) –  Bangalore, KarnatakaDecember 15, 2017
No comments for this company. This is the worst workplace and so called management is don't have any common sense at all. If you work here you will ruin your career.
Pros
Cons
Too Many
I learnt many things from this company as this is my first platform and this will be my best plat form forever.
Digital interaction Advisor (Current Employee) –  Hyderabad, TelanganaDecember 14, 2017
I'm looking for my advancement. As there are less chances for growth here thinkig to have a change where I can enhance my skills by considering a growth in my career as well as learning new things
Trasnsparency
Digital Interaction Executive (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaDecember 13, 2017
Management is clear with their vision and is very transparent in every actions. Respect every one despite of their caste, religion or gender. Equal opportunities for every one to grow within the organisation. It's always positive working with 24/7.
Pros
Team lunches
Fun place to work, Friendly management
Financial Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  BangaloreDecember 10, 2017
It was great place to work because of the people there. management and colleagues. Mostly work was based in BPO consulting. Needs improvement on the salary structures for the employees.
Enjoyed Working
Senior Specialist-HR (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 26, 2017
I absolutely enjoyed working at 24/7 Inc.
The team I worked with was great. The work environment, the people I worked with and for were such an inspiration to me. I had many learnings and it helped me shaping up individuality.
Workplace
Customer Service Officer (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaNovember 9, 2017
Good place to work in, have no regrets. Was relatively new so just finished work and got out. Was learning the job so don't have much to say. That is it.
Entrepreneurial
Lead Software Development Engineer in Test (Former Employee) –  Bengaluru, KarnatakaOctober 31, 2017
There are growth opportunities for those who seek it. You are encouraged to take on additional responsibilities and they expect you to have the skills before you are formally given the role.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at [24]7 Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

[24]7 Inc. Reviews by Location