Web Designer jobs in Maharashtra
Sort by: relevance -
- Strong technical skills, front-end web developers must have strong written and oral communication skills, a solid grasp of graphic design, and exceptional time…
- Strong Knowledge in (HTML/5 CSS/3 Bootstrap3/4).
- Experience:- Minimum 0 Years to 2 Years (Vacancy – 1).
- Have Knowledge of different design tools like Notepad ++…
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to final hand-off to engineering Conceptualize original website design ideas that bring simplicity and user…
- Candidate must have some exposure to mobile web development for smart phones and/or tablets.
- Web Graphic Design, Web Savvy, Planning, Web User Interface Design, Web Programming Skills, Teamwork, Illustration Tools, Multimedia Content Development,…
₹2,00,000 - ₹4,00,000 a year
- 0&Desired profile :&Expertise in current Internet standards, including web browsers and browser specifications.
- Working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
Daynil Group Solutions
- A web designer develops and creates websites and associated applications.
- Web designers work in a variety of industries and often as independent contractors.
WMI Innovative Solutions
Vashi, Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
₹10,000 - ₹30,000 a month
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Web Developer Skills and Qualifications:
Livetek Software Consulting Services
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability and openness to learn quickly and apply the knowledge.
- Excellent knowledge of HTML using tabless/DIV design…
Master Computech Pvt. Ltd.
₹1,50,000 - ₹2,00,000 a year
- Functional Area Web / Graphic Design.
- Flair for creative web designs.
- Course in Web Desiging from reputed institute.
- Experience in corporate websites / portals.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.