United Nations Development Programme undp jobs
Access Livelihoods Consulting India Pvt
- Raise resources for the scaling up of the programme.
- Build and maintain partnerships for the scaling up and implementation of the programme.
- Review programme data from programmes/ projects for the India CO website;
- Provide administrative support in the preparation of programme work plans, budgets,…
- The UNDP has engaged with the State Government of Uttarakhand to provide technical support in several sectors for implementation of flagship Government…
- The “Programme Assistant” provides programme, administrative, and logistical assistance to the team for the smooth programme implementation.
- Providing guidance and inputs for the development of holistic skills sector policy that articulates a long-term vision of skills development in the State.
- This global “Action plan for people, planet prosperity, Peace and Partnership” is anchored on 17 Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), the agenda’s results…
- Actively works towards continuing personal learning and development in the subject area.
- The aim of the Development Support Services is to help government…
₹45,000 a month
- Awareness generation on Government development programmes.
- Summary of Key Functions: The key results have an impact on the success of country programme within…
- Good understanding of gender and development in South Asia;
- With the gender equality perspective, the programme will provide technical advice and support for…
- Support in publishing of e-newsletters of the UNTIL India programme.
- Improved digital outreach and sharing, high quality information material and well-organized…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.