Tuv India jobs
- 3 - 7 years of experience.
- Any Graduate with safety certificates.
- Lead overall construction safety plan development & review.
- 2 years in Food industry/Catering sector.
- BSC /MSC with food background, Microbiology / Food science / nutrition /Catering Knowledge of HACCP.
- Performing of Filed Quality Assurance & Quality Control of the Building Projects to determine their conformity with specified requirements.
- 3 – 6 years of proven experience in inspection coordination with a reputed TPI/EPC/PMC.
- Candidates with higher experience will be considered for senior position…
- 8 to 12 years of relevant(QC) experience with manufacturers/TPI.
- Diploma holders with higher experience will also be considered.
- Design of major stationary equipment and calculation (Reactors, Process Columns, Pressure Vessels, Heat Exchangers) using PVElite Software primarily.
- Responsible for all the commercial, technical, financial, administrative and operational activities related to the Renewable Business Line of TUV India in his…
- Coordinate & manage entire period of construction.
- Make detailed plan – working out the sequence of operations at each stage.
- 5 - 8 years in any Manufacturing Industry.
- Certified Lead Assessor of ISO 9001 : 2015.
- Auditing as per regulations and procedures (as applicable).
- 20 years of experience in QA/QC with strong inspection background related to Oil and Gas, Power related to Project Management / manufacturing / TPI in the field…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.