Chhattisgarh State Power Generation Company Limite...
₹9,000 a month
- (CSPGCL) requires eligible candidates for recruitment of Graduate Apprentice, Diploma Apprentice and ITI Trade Apprentice under the Apprentice Act 1961 (Ads…
- Other Information Candidate should be ITI holder with good knowledge of various processes of fabrication.
- WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented.
Manav Management Group
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
₹1,00,000 - ₹2,50,000 a year
- Hello We have Requirements for the post of:- ITI TURNER-.
- Who can run the Lath machine and having knowledge of Tool Room.
- Salary 1 Lac To 2 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.
- Fitter : Ability to carry out valve assembly/disassembly.
- Turner : Ability to operate a Lathe Machine and to read/make Machine drawings.
- Engagement of Apprentice Trainee under Apprenticeship Act-1961.
- Reservation: SC-01, ST-01, OBC-02, UR-01.
- Education:10th Passed, ITI (NCVT/SCVT).
Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
₹35,400 - ₹1,12,400 a year
- Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC).
- Invites online applications from eligible Indian citizens for direct recruitment for various posts of various…
Metro Jobs Consultants
₹12,000 - ₹18,000 a month
- Operating Lathe / Steel Grinding Machine Work on Plant Operations Work in Stainless Steel Wire Manufacturing.
- Candidate please sends their updated Resume & Call…
Perfect Solution Group
₹1,00,000 - ₹1,25,000 a year
- Designation- Iti (turner & Diesel Mechanic).
- Turners Usually Perform Many of the Following Tasks:
- Job Title- On Job Trainee (under Neem).
₹67,700 - ₹2,08,700 a year
- Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO).
- Space Applications Centre (SAC), Ahmedabad.
- Invites online applications from eligible candidates for the following…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.