Technical Support Associate jobs in Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Minimum 0 to 2 years of experience in Technical Support role.
- As Technical Support Associate, you will be responsible to solve client issues in an effective and…
- Provides guidance to staff in resolution of difficult questions to ensure accurate technical support information.
- Two or more years of leadership experience.
- Responsible for troubleshooting technical issues in electronic presentations.
- Provides support in recruitment and on boarding processes.
- Associates degree and 2-4 years of technical support (or equivalent combination of education and experience).
- Assist in employee on-boarding and off-boarding.
- 0-2 years’ experience in a technical support role.
- Stay current on all key support topics, including product knowledge and required technical and customer…
- Resolve support issues directly or through partnership with Vendors, performance or accounting teams, technical support for any issue encountered in the regular…
- Responsible for answering IT requests via phone, email, live chat or instant message and explaining solutions in technical and nontechnical terms.
- Associate for their Core Shared Services (CSS) Business Support function, located in India and reporting directly to the CSS Executive Director.
- Should be able to evaluate and document information received from local operating company safety departments, with appropriate senior support.
- Provides guidance to SV analysts and Technical Consultants.
- May oversee the production activities of Associate Billing Analysts and Clerks when assigned to do…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.