Tech Mahindra jobs in Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Knowledge of IT Admin which includes Network/Windows/Firewall.
- ITIL frame work & required Security process.
- Experience of handling big account with 5000 Users +…
- Experience in testing of LTE Core interfaces (S1, S5, S10, S11, Gx, Gy, Ga etc.).
- And performing Call Processing testing with LTE EPC.
- B.E graduate with Electronics and Communication or equivalent.
- Expertise in system architecture and design for Embedded software systems.
- Design and Development of Embedded Software Components or Applications as a a part of product development.
- 8 to 15 years' experience on Embedded Linux with C++.
- Responsible for pre sales activities for RFP/RFI/RFQs.
- Lead/Participate in Solutioning/Sizing/Business Case/Pricing activities.
- Strong understanding on OOPs concepts.
- Must have at least 5+ years hands on experience in Angular 2.0 above, Bootstrap.
- Must have good experience in WebAPI 2.0.
- 1.Good LTE and general Cellular understanding - Certification Support knowledge is an advantage.
- 2.Good Android Understanding and Proven SW coding experience in…
- Design Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, triggers, indexes, constraints etc.
- Develop complex SQL code using joins, subqueries and troubleshoot the SQL code.
- Must have - Strong hands on in Python and very good hands on SQL.
- Experience on Hadoop ecosystem - Hive, Spark 1.x/2.x.
- Series, DataFrame and objects indexing.
- This is with reference to your resume on job portal, We have some critical requirements of ".Net Fullstack Developer" at Tech Mahindra.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.