Team Leader jobs in Bengaluru, Karnataka
Sort by: relevance -
₹4,50,000 a year
- The Team Leader is primarily responsible for supervision and middle level management of all calling activity in the CRM division.
- The Team Lead will be primarily responsible for processing loan transactions.
- Work as a team to achieve SLA's for the process and individual targets;
- Getting the team along to achieve common objective.
- Must be able to lead, manage and motivate the teams.
- Ability to work both independently and as a team in a…
- Ø Be the SME – be the first internal POC all Process related queries and clarifications from the Team members and route these to onshore teams for resolution if…
- Team player instincts with the ability to see a project to conclusion with little follow-up.
- Provide directions and review for journal entries booked into…
- Escalate to the team leader / Manager as per escalation matrix.
- 11] Coordinate with various internal HRSD team to successfully onboarder new hires.
- To manage a team of Analysts & Sr.
- Pro-actively communicate the procedure updates to the team.
- 6 to 8 yrs relevant experience, preferably with team handling exp…
- Conduct regular team meetings and coaching sessions.
- Manage relationship with internal teams, anticipate needs, take feedback, run conference calls.
- SAP HANA developer.6.SAP HANA Developers with SAP Analytics.Communication fluency in english.
- Understand the design of complex S/4HANA scenarios.
- Co-own the metrics and dashboard with team manager, this includes individual team member score cards.
- Co-own resiliency with team manager.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.