Teach India by the Times of India jobs
- Efficient in managing a number of diverse tasks and projects at the same time.
- Increase effectiveness of the Senior Leadership Team and Leadership team by…
- Candidates selected for the position are expected to join the Institute on a full-time basis and involve themselves fully in Institutional activities.
- Strong project management & time management capabilities.
- The Intern will support the Strategy & Learning Team with internal and external research, strategy…
- Take ownership and carry out critical time-sensitive tasks/projects by immersing in a high-performance environment.
- Resource and Impact Management:
- Excellent time management and organizational skills.
- The Development team needs to be abreast with everything happening in the organization and the education…
- Excellent project and time management- Highly organized with the ability to set clear plans and adapt them when required to ensure you meet ambitious project…
₹20,000 a month
- The Teach For India Fellowship program is an opportunity for India’s brightest and most promising youth, from the nation’s best universities and workplaces, to…
- The EA advises the COO on efficient time management practices and strategies; this includes constant research and analysis to understand where time is best…
- Strong time management skills and ability to remain flexible.
- As Development and Communication Associate, you need to be abreast with everything happening in…
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- The Fellowship Recruitment intern helps the team to conduct events in several colleges and corporate,…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.