Senior Executive jobs in Pune, Maharashtra
- The Head of Digital Systems is responsible for owning and driving the vision for the respective digital systems such as DXL or application stack.
- The Senior Administrative Executive is responsible for providing a full range of administration, support, and project coordination for the applicable Admin Head…
- Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues.
- Correspond with vendors and internal business partners via calls and emails to resolve invoice…
- We are looking for a professional to join us in the Residential Advisory Services.
- Responsible for achieving/over-achieving sales targets through effective…
- Ensure access to relevant management and benchmarking information, share with and advise the senior leadership team.
- Experience: 3 to 6 years.
- It's fun to work in a company where people truly BELIEVE in what they are doing!
- We're committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
- Do you have the appetite to Grow Your Magic?
- Consumers everywhere are increasingly conscious of the quality of the food they eat.
- O Preparation and review of the GL Reconciliations and MIS Reports o Handling statutory audits of overseas legal entities.
- Responsibility: Handling non motor claims (all LOBs) which will include taking intimations from Insured, registering claims, interaction with Insured, surveyor…
- Understand Health Products and structure,.
- Support Health Analysis and Pricing,.
- Understand SAS coding for Health KPI.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.