Security Specialist jobs in Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Sound knowledge of current threat landscape including common attack types, malware capabilities and recent well publicized security incidents.
- Good knowledge of security concepts, implementing security solutions and working closely with security vendors.
- Good at managing security crises/Incidents.
Morgan Advanced Materials
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
- Key Accountabilities • Ensure that appropriate software or specialist-monitoring tools are used to maintain security.
- The STS team is made up of cyber security thought leaders, who are accountable for the provision of a global set of cyber security & Data protection services…
- Good knowledge and understanding of security technologies is advantageous i.e.
- Liaise with vendors' support team to address technical issues within the security…
- Our award-winning solutions include software-defined networking (SDN), cloud and high-density Wi-Fi, BYOD and enterprise mobility, identity access management…
- Support on all workday business process and streamline them to be more simple and standard.
- Support Workday configuration for different modules like HCM,…
- Knowledge of Quality and Information security standards/ models.
- Identifying relevant quality/Information security-related training needs and deliver training.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required, advanced degree is beneficial, 6-8 years of diverse…
- The Reconciliation Specialist 4 performs moderately complex and varied assignments.
- Most of the impact is related to quality of execution.
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.