School of Internet jobs
World Food Programme
New Delhi, Delhi
₹77,809 a month
- A working knowledge of internet and Microsoft Outlook is desirable.
- WFP seeks candidates of the highest integrity and professionalism who share our humanitarian…
- Develop/maintain contacts and act as liaison with schools, alumni groups, outreach organizations, and other groups as necessary to meet recruiting objectives.
- Holds MBA from top tier B-schools( with specialization as marketing, advertising).
- Handling large advertising and marketing accounts and campaigns in APAC, US …
Arihant Publications India
Daryaganj, Delhi, Delhi
- Content development for the schools/college textbooks and assessments.
- A Subject Matter Expert / Author is responsible to the development of Content that is to…
A3 - Aqube Institute of Management
Shiliguri, West Bengal
- Internet skills including use of e-mails, group messaging and data collection.
- Language- English, Hindi or Nepali.
- Counseling students on phone and Seminar.
- Design and develop internet / intranet web pages I the prescribed format adhering to client requirements within agreed TAT.
- Job Posting : Feb 10 2020.
- J.P. Morgan is a leading global financial services firm, established over 200 years ago:
- O We are the leader in investment banking, financial services for…
- PC experience in a Microsoft Windows environment, proficient with internet, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and other software.
- Ability to use, read, and.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent qualification.
- No previous experience is required.
- The Library Assistants will have to perform the clerical activities…
- Develop internet / intranet web pages in the prescribed format adhering to client requirements within agreed TAT.
- Sr. Process Executive - Tech Support.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.