Sales jobs in Mumbai, Maharashtra
- The person should have minimum 6-10 years of experience in Sales preferably in Healthcare.
- PPP Expert is responsible for:
- Decision makers at State and Center.
- Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views.
- Plans sales volumes and potentials of all customers in the assigned region.
- Plans and executes sales targets and activities in a specified region for the…
- Develop a collaborative environment with all members of the sales team.
- The position is responsible for the ongoing sales and promotion of Credit Cards and…
- Promotes and sells Medtronic's products and services within an assigned geographic area and /or specific customer accounts to meet or exceed sales targets.
- Manage channel partners and field sales executives.
- Ensure manpower at distribution points for desired productivity.
- Graduation degree in any discipline.
₹25,00,000 - ₹30,00,000 a year
- Manage the entire sales process, from developing high-level prospects through presenting, negotiating and closing sales and service expansions and renewals.
- Increase secondary sales by ensuring counter presence, territory reach, and visibility of our products where end customers visit frequently.
- Provide sales support to PRMs including preparing and completing sales documents, managing data input and report generation, and liaising with support functions…
- You will be working as a part of Order to Cash Processing team which will be accountable for Order to Cash process that starts from customers enquiry and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.