Sales Coordinator jobs in Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Provide administrative support for sales leadership;
- Internal communications，contract management, meeting arrangement, travel planning, budget and expense…
- Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities :
- Maintain up-to-date billing system.
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments.
- Review AR aging to ensure compliance.
- Coordinate the sales efforts between sales department and catering to ensure proper utilization of function space to yield maximum revenues.
- To record and update all MIS related to sales process.
- Key Skills : Sales/Business Development, Client Servicing.
Auto ID Systems India
- Proven experience in sales; experience as a sales coordinator or in other administrative positions will be considered a plus;
- Experience : 4 to 7 years.
- Primarily assists the sales team, focusing mostly on managing schedules and the distribution of any sales documentation.
- Experience Required - Min 2 to 5 years.
Thermo Fisher - APAC
- Timely processing of customer orders including follow up with all stakeholders &.
- Customer to clear order for further processing.
- Local Taxes and import Duties.
- Receive inbound calls regarding sales as well as service enquires and noting it down.
- Office Executive – Sales Coordinator (0 - 2 yrs.
- Adhering to the LQI sales process.
- To manage all assigned projects in the most efficient manner possible in order to ensure client retention, satisfaction and…
Vidyavihar, Mumbai, Maharashtra
₹1,80,000 - ₹2,00,000 a year
- Coordinate with sales person regarding sales target, and action plan.
- Salary: 1.8 – 2 lakhs per annum.
- Will be responsible to handle all Operational work.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.