Relx Group jobs
- Elsevier is an equal opportunity employer: qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion,…
- Job Discipline Description Processes customer orders, bills and accounts, and applications for service, maintenance and termination General Profile Able to…
- To organize, prepare and process letters of agreement for contributors to edited books worldwide and sign off final IP rights review of edited books and serials…
- RELX is a world leading provider of professional information solutions, operating in 3 core markets: Science & Medical, Legal, and Business-to-Business.
- Parity Computing , a unit of RELX/Elsevier, is inviting applications for data analyst positions for its OrgDB product to curate organization metadata and name…
- The Special Content Technical Specialist will manage the EW related projects.
- The scope of the project are Content Enhancements, conversions, Open Access…
- The Business Development Manager is a dynamic, entrepreneurial, and resourceful team.
- Player, responsible for growing and retaining revenue through proactively…
- Job Title: Editorial Contact Information Team member.
- Administrative support for Editors, Editorial Board Members and Publishers;
- BASIC FUNCTIONS:This is a position in Quality Assurance responsible for developing and executing performance and automation tests.
- Outputs and Agreed Method of Measurement.
- (How will we know when this has been achieved?).
- Receive and acknowledge orders from the sales team & channel partners…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.