Reliance Jio Infocomm jobs in Andheri, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Dongri, Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Ensure a delightful customer experience at store.
- Provide post sales- service to walk- in customers.
- Achieve acquisition & revenue targets.
- Conceptualize and execute short format videos.
- Genres of videos to be created ranging from humor to lifestyle to youth.
- Come up with treatment ideas.
- Editing of short format videos on FCP which will be of different.
- Genres ranging from humor to lifestyle to youth to music, dance, etc.
- The role would be responsible for supporting State Home lead in program.
- Management for implementation & execution of all Home related.
- The banking correspondent will have the following responsibilities:
- Man the banking kiosks and open savings account for all walk-in.
- Role of Team Member Internal Audit.
- Perform audits for sales & distribution (including BC network).
- Business, products (like UPI, NEFT, RTGS, IMPS, etc;)…
- Work as per the release management plans and schedules for.
- Applications development, validation,system integration and deployment.
- We are looking for self-driven,smart people with a structured.
- Thought process product design,development and analytics,product.
- Working knowledge of macros.
- Drives operational performance within the Regional Contact Centre.
- Monitor performance metrics and other key initiatives at partner.
- To impart technical & soft skill training to all field engineers &.
- Run the trainer programs for all service partners.
- Minimum 7 Years - Maximum 10 Years.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.