Real Estate jobs
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Lower Parel, Mumbai, Maharashtra
Kolkata, West Bengal
Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh
Navi Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Strong cross-functional real estate and business expertise.
- 10+ years of business and/or real estate strategy experience.
- 7+ years’ experience managing people.
- Thorough understanding of the real estate project management lifecycle and principles.
- Preparing Construction Project Management update reports for Accenture’s…
- Procure, manage and provide oversight of local real estate brokerage service providers to ensure optimal transaction execution and real estate decision…
- Handling real estate due diligence exercises.
- Coordinating with other teams and departments to provide a wholesome advice to clients on real estate deals.
- Environmental Sustainability Leader – Corporate Responsibility – Associate Director.
- EY is on a journey to transform its positive impact by becoming an…
- Identify locations for small and large properties as per requirement.
- Ensure best rates for properties (Lease or purchase).
- Knowledge of property documentation.
- Opening Detail: Looking for candidates interested for freelancing work for a Real estate company with experience of 5-10 years in the industry.
- Management of general discipline in the estate.
- Managing smooth maintenance of electro mechanical equipment in the estate.
- Maintenance Real Estate Full – Time.
Lots Wholesale Solutions
- Candidates will have a good knowledge of real estate transactions.
- Participation in bids & negotiation of commercials to get real estate space as per.
Global Trustcapital Finance
- Given the present state of Real Estate business in India and our vision going forward, we have decided to churn our Real Estate Investment Banking practice to…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.