Project Manager jobs in Gurgaon, Haryana
- In this role you will report to the Construction Manager.
- Secure that project budget estimates and time schedules are in place.
- You have knowledge in following:
- Carrying out the duties of designated project controls manager for the project.
- Reviewing overall project status with the project management team and recommend…
- + Project Management and leadership skills.
- + Prior experience in similar projects.
- + Minimum 15 years of work experience in similar projects.
Graduate Management Admission Council®
- 6 years’ of project experience working on technical, application development, or business improvement projects.
- Project, Word, Visio, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- As a Manager, you are responsible for end-to-end ownership in respective area of function.
- "As a Manager, you are responsible for end-to-end ownership in…
- Project Manager span may be of 20 - 40 FTE (2-5 Project Leads).
- As a Project Manager, you are responsible for end to end project management for the assigned…
- Inform sales manager and/or Global/Regional Project owner (as appropriate) in case a change order is needed / SOW update.
- (as assigned by team manager).
- As Project Manager you will be responsible for managing complex customer projects at enterprise level as well as the associated project teams.
- Keeping the project focus in line with detailed project plans.
- Tracking project deliverables using appropriate tools like MS Project and/or MS excel reports.
- Proactively identify project deliverables, manage projects and tasks, address design issues, maintain products or continuously improve product.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.