Production Manager, Garment Export House jobs in Delhi, Delhi
Alexa Manpower Services
- REQUIRED "PRODUCTION MANAGER" FOR RENOWNED LIMITED COMPANY MANUFACTURER OF COLOR TELEVISION.(BIG NAME).
- WE ONLY REQUIRED RELEVANT EXPERIENCE CANDIDATE*.
Manav Management Group
₹5,00,000 - ₹6,00,000 a year
- I have Requirements for the post of:- Production Manager.
- Issue and monitor weekly & monthly production targets & dispatch targets for all the production…
Citizen HR Consulting
- Understand about fabrics and technical details of garment manufacturing.
- Good Knowledge of fabrics, trims, and accessories.
- Recognized export house and composite unit in home textile sector with an annual turnover of Rs.
- Eventually Weavetex is the first company in India having fully…
Dezine Display Solutions
- Candidate should have rich experience in production and in the same industry i.e., exhibitions, branding, retail, showroom, activation, etc.
Job Mirror Consultancy
₹3,00,000 - ₹5,00,000 a year
- Production Manager check for the work quality, material requirement, check contractor bills, co-ordinate with clients and to meet timelines of production.Wooden…
Norsk Hydro ASA
- Aluminum Extrusion Production and Quality Systems.
- Working knowledge of manufacturing production planning.
- This position reports directly to the Plant Manager.
- Deputy Manager- Finance Reporting and Closing.
- To contribute to the production of KPIs and other management information.
- Must be innovative and Decisive.
Norsk Hydro ASA
- Effectively improve production flow and product quality.
- Strong working knowledge of Extrusion Production Facility a plus.
- 3, First Floor, Ambience Corporate Tower II, Plot No.
- 3, Ambience Island, NH-8, Gurgaon, Haryana, India.
- Monday to Friday, 13:30 hrs to 22:00 hrs/14:30 hrs to…
Be the first to see new Production Manager, Garment Export House jobs in Delhi, Delhi
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.