Pnc Infratech jobs
- Proficiency in English with excellence track record up to.
- Fluent in English- spoken and written.
- Adequate working experience as Executive Assistant/.
- Diploma / BE / B. Tech Civil.
- § Responsible for day-to-day execution of the Highway works (Drain, Earthwork, RE Wall, GSB, WMM, DBM, BC, DLC & PQC) as per…
- Graduate/ Diploma in Material Management & Equivalent field.
- +10 years of experience as Store Management in the.
- Capacity of Manager/ Sr. Manager & AGM (Store).
- Graduate/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering/ Diploma.
- In Mechanical/ Electrical Engineering/ MBA preferred.
- +7 years of experience in Purchase.
- MBA (HR) or similar qualification from a Premier.
- +8 years of experience in Recruitment, Manpower.
- Planning, Statutory Compliances, MIS etc.
- Diploma in Civil Engineer with +7 Years experience or.
- BE (Civil) with +5 years experience quality control and.
- Mix design of highway and structure activities.
Mancheral, Andhra Pradesh
- BE / B. Tech / Diploma - Civil.
- Supervise and manage all billing processes at project site.
- Verify and assess all bills before processing.
- BE - Civil +15 Yrs of Experience independently Completed at.
- Least two Highway Projects of Flexible / Regid Payment as a.
- Project Manager / Sr Project Manager.
- Diploma in Civil engineering with minimum 8 years of.
- Tech in Civil engineering with.
- Minimum 5 year experience in Quantity calculation, Sub.
- CA, +5 years experience in internal audit, familiarity.
- With Project Site Accounting, and working knowledge.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.