Pharmaceutical jobs in Bengaluru, Karnataka
Sort by: relevance -
₹35,400 - ₹1,12,400 a year
- NIIST, Thiruvananthapuram, is a premier institute under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR),.
- Up the posts as detailed below:
- Perform sample processing as per bioanalytical method and documentation as per SOP.
- Calibration / performance check of testing equipments.
- Development of herbal/ aurvedic formulations such as solid dosage form(tablets/capsules) liquid dosage forms(oral/topical) & documentation acivities.
- 0-2 years in Regulatory Affairs in Pharmaceutical industry.
- Ensure regulatory compliance of all products across all categories to safeguard business continuity.
- Product development expertise with respect to topical and skin delivery systems.
- To execute new innovation products.
- Please refer to the Job description above.
- Education required is a doctorate or equivalent degree in pharmaceutical sciences, such as pharmacokinetics, drug metabolism, toxicology or biochemistry,.
- *Relevant experience includes experience in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, CRO, or ARO industry in related areas, such as:
₹28,000 a month
- Applications are invited from Indian Nationals for Engagement as Contract Para Medic at Bengaluru (one vacancy) on a fixed term engagement, for an initial…
1mg Technologies Private Limited
₹25,000 - ₹40,000 a month
- Warehouse Manager Jobs In Shanti Nagar, Bangalore.
- Andree Road, Bheemanna Garden, Lakshmiamma Garden, Shanti Nagar, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
- Responsibilities- At IC-LS, you will:,•Be responsible for the delivery of business results to leading pharmaceutical, medical devices and pharmaceutical…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.