- Detailed Description and Job Requirements.
- Spends less than 20% of time providing administrative support to relieve managers and staff of administrative and…
- Should have advance Consulting knowledge and understand Consulting KPIs.
- Advance knowledge of Oracle Systems and Tools is preferred along with the ability to…
- The role of the Reporting Analyst is to create and deliver regular and ad-hoc reports regarding Oracle’s hiring activity.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Contracts Administrator 2-Fin-19001JY4.
- Processes and invoices customer orders in accordance with agreed contracts.
- Proficient in Email, MS Word and Excel.
- Senior Applications Engineer, Oracle Applications Lab-19001JW5.
- Oracle Applications Labs (OAL) runs the Oracle software that runs Oracle.
- Provide adminstrative and secretarial support to Oracle Applications Labs reporting to the Vice President, Oracle India Pvt Ltd.
- Supports an SVP or below.
- Business Analyst A4-Ops-19001KSP.
- The GSCO (Global Sales and Consulting Operations) central team is responsible for providing training, business, contract…
- Revenue Analyst 1-Fin-19001J0U.
- Global Quote to Order Operations (GMA)- part of the Global Finance Operations team, processing Migration & Assignments Requests,…
- Responsibilities: The Sourcing Consultants – JAPAC are regional roles and include (but NOT limited to) the following responsibilities: · Working with and…
- The Partner Transaction Center (PTC) team is designed to be the primary team working directly with our partners to assist in standard and non-standard channel…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.