Oracle Database Administrator jobs
- Database performance tunning and optimization.
- Will have to report the daily/weekly/monthly basis database operation checklist.
- Will report to the team leader.
- Perform installation and maintenance of database server (Primarily Oracle).
- Oracle Real Application Clusters (RAC), Oracle Data Guard.
- Work in a 24 X 7 Environment (NOC).
- Extend technical support to Clients over email and phone.
- Carry out the advance level of troubleshooting for databases.
- Strong experience administering various multi-Terabyte, 24x7 uptime Oracle databases as a Systems/Infrastructure Database Administrator required.
- Work with a world-class team to provide Oracle Database Administration support for customer production systems in the Oracle Cloud, with the opportunity to work…
- Must have experience providing production support to Oracle EBS Database and Core Oracle Databases.
- Defines database validation requirements to ensure database…
- 24x7 remote support and on call Database support for Database developers & end-use.
- Knowledge of upgrading and migrating the database.
- Experience in Performance Tuning Of PeopleSoft Application, Oracle queries, Oracle 12 C,.
- Experience in Performance Tuning Of PeopleSoft Application, Oracle…
- BS in computer science, engineering or similar discipline and 3+ years of experience as an Oracle Database Administrator, or 5+ years of experience as an Oracle…
- 5+ years of Oracle database (10g/11g/12c ) production support experience on multiple platforms.
- Very strong knowledge in database backups, recoveries and data…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.