Operations Manager jobs in Bengaluru, Karnataka
- Work with Courier Operations, Restaurant operations and Eater Operations to run a balanced marketplace across the region.
- In partnership with the HR leadership, the Senior Manager for Recruitment Operations will also work to establish, lead and manage the recruitment framework and…
- ASSISTANT GENERAL/FACTORY/ PRODUCTION/BRANCH MANAGER FOR AT LEAST 3 YEARS;
- MUST HAVE WORKED AS GENERAL/FACTORY/ PRODUCTION/BRANCH MANAGER FOR ATLEAST 3 YEARS;
- The MS Operations Manager is responsible for defining, developing and communicating the MS operations process and procedures.
- Want to make a difference?
- Lead a team of finance executives in Accounts Receivables and Account Payable teams.
- Invoice to Collection - Will be responsible for invoice to collection…
- Leading Operations and Department Teams.
- Job Category Rooms and Guest Services Operations.
- Monitors hotel operations sales performance against budget.
- Study and understand critical system components and large cluster operations.
- Manager - always on call - some night/weekend shifts and sometimes at short notice…
- 2-5 years of experience in operations focused Project / program management.
- You are an engineer and any specialization in Operations, Manufacturing would be a…
- The Operations Manager is also ultimately responsible as final escalation point for department, controls, key process and risk indicators.
- Manage the day to day operations of multiple Hubs or Customer and ensure superior Customer Experience.
- Get hands on experience of the operations through regular…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.