Office Assistant jobs
Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Camp, Pune, Maharashtra
Mayur Vihar, Delhi, Delhi
Noida, Uttar Pradesh
Kolkata, West Bengal
H K Acharya and Company
- Should be a graduate with working knowledge of computers.
- Salary will not be constraint for the right candidate.
Government of Madhya Pradesh
Singrauli, Madhya Pradesh
₹22,770 a month
- Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator Qualification :
- Office Assistant cum Data Entry Operator 022.
- On 11/12/2019, Collector Office Singrauli announced Job…
Geo Design & Research
- Should be able to operate MS OFFICE and able to draft letters for Respective Department.
- Should have minimum 0-1 Year experience.
- Office Assistant Appointment in District Treasury Office, Theni.
- On 27/11/2019, Theni District Treasury Office announced Job notification to hire candidates who…
BG Mart Private Limited
New Delhi, Delhi
₹12,000 - ₹21,000 a year
- Back Office Assistant Jobs In BG Mart Private Limited Posted On 11th December 2019Company Name:
- BG Mart Private Limited Designation:
₹25,000 a month
- 03 Office Assistant, Assistant Project Manager Vacancy for B.Com, B.Sc, B.Tech/B.E, M.Sc, M.Com, M.E/M.Tech published on 12th December 2019.
₹1,20,000 - ₹2,10,000 a year
- Back Office Assistant Jobs In Inoventive Servicess Posted On 12th December 2019Company Name:
- Rs.120000 - Rs.210000 (per annum) JOB PROFILE:
₹2,00,000 - ₹4,00,000 a year
- Any graduate with good written & oral communication skills in both english & kannada.
- PG Qualifications Any PG Course (Any Specialization).
- Area of Expertise:An honset and dedicated person.Should have two wheeler license.Should be prepared to do any office job as per requirement.
- Office boy is an administrative clerk or assistant found within a business office environment.
- The maintenance of office equipment.
- Salary As Per Company Norms.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.